Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Survival About worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
Username:
my_name_is_ahmed

Suggestion:
About worlds

Detailed description:
As there was Notice posted by a staff member about suggestion for survival reset. In that forum he mentioned that we will add different worlds for each player kind of thing. I dont like idea of that cause surival is a game mode related players builds and teaming and adventuring. so by adding different worlds players would not be able to see and adventure other players build and it would really bad. I dont like this Idea plss keep the worlds how they are.

Reason(s):
Reason 1 :

It would destroy the concept of adventuring.

Reason 2 :

Survival will become more like skyblock which most of player dont want .

Reason 3 :

Over all it would not be fun for most of players

Last edited:

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello my_name_is_ahmed,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This feature has been cancelled.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.