Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Global About Voting

S1nura_XD

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
Itz_Sinura​

Suggestion:
About Voting​

Detailed description:
hey there admins i am here to tell something very important

when we vote the 7nth link in pika netowork says non premium acc cant vote
i need u guys to chnage that site to another wbsite that every crack player can vote not only premium accounts

beacuse of this we cant get 7 votes like other premium account players plss change the website of the 7nth link in vote site

Reason(s):
crack players like us cant get 7th vote so it is good to add a website that everyone can vote not only premium

U guys are the Number 1 crack server in the world so u guys should change it cuz u guys are the best crack server plss change the website this is not only my opinion lot of crack players want this GOOD dayy

those who reading this should have a good dayyy

Luw yall pls make this work every one give this +1 plsss seek the justice for cracked playerss<3<3<3<3<3

Example(s):
cant add any exples soryy​

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
Ahm, people who buy premium minecraft and still play on a cracked server (like me) should get a small advantage of this one vote link!
I think its fair!

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
+1 #7 link should be changed and it will be easy to get all seven votes.:D

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
Hi, after viewing your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.
I downvoted due to the following reasons
1) I use a cracked account and can vote on link 7 just fine.
No one is getting any advantages over anyone.
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Wtf how bro tell me the trick.

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
Last year I could also vote in #7 link but it isn't working now.
And it doesn't mean if you can able to vote so others can vote. Try voting with an another account.

OP
OP
S1nura_XD

S1nura_XD

Pika Member
bro prove it that we can vote all 7 links u guuys premium guys are want all 7 vtoes to u not us pls remove -1 if u like justice if u didint u Guys dont like jutic

Last edited:

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
bro prove it that we can vote all 7 links u guuys premium guys are want all 7 vtoes to u not us pls remove -1 if u like justice if u didint u Guys dont like jutic
So basically, if you go the vote tab rn, you can see my name with 71 votes, I have just voted on link 4 so I have 1 more vote than regular as link 4 resets earlier than most links.
this means that I had 70 votes before which as of now is the maximum you can have as of now.
And since I'm a steve skin it proves I'm a cracked account.
With all that its pretty obvious that I can vote on link 7 without a premium account.

OP
OP
S1nura_XD

S1nura_XD

Pika Member
So basically, if you go the vote tab rn, you can see my name with 71 votes, I have just voted on link 4 so I have 1 more vote than regular as link 4 resets earlier than most links.
this means that I had 70 votes before which as of now is the maximum you can have as of now.
And since I'm a steve skin it proves I'm a cracked account.
With all that its pretty obvious that I can vote on link 7 without a premium account.
but as a crack player u should suport me then u can have 8 votes bro dont u like justice i am not some one who set alarms for 12 hour timer am i the only one whoo seek justice pls atleast just put +1 as a crack player u will regret this later if this thred got dined

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
but as a crack player u should suport me then u can have 8 votes bro dont u like justice i am not some one who set alarms for 12 hour timer am i the only one whoo seek justice pls atleast just put +1 as a crack player u will regret this later if this thred got dined
Using a crack account and talking about justice is a kind of hypocrite.

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
Dude, I'm not getting lesser votes than anyone.
7 is the max and im getting 7. Everyone else is getting 7 and I won't get 8 votes simply if this suggestion is accepted.
you're trying to fix an issue which doesn't exist and that's not how things work.

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
7 is the max and im getting 7. Everyone else is getting 7 and I won't get 8 votes simply if this suggestion is accepted.
you're trying to fix an issue which doesn't exist and that's not how things work.
Bro who told you that 7th link is working for everyone??

OP
OP
S1nura_XD

S1nura_XD

Pika Member
bro then tell me what is the time diffeence between 1 vote and 2 nd vote in 4th link

OP
OP
S1nura_XD

S1nura_XD

Pika Member
Using a crack account and talking about justice is a kind of hypocrite.
my father wont lemme buy minecraft so i play crack and i want justice for us crack players 18+ guys like u should't be here sos pls help us to get 7th link changed

Adhuh

YouTube
IGN
Adhuh
i need u guys to chnage that site to another wbsite that every crack player can vote not only premium accounts

beacuse of this we cant get 7 votes like other premium account players plss change the website of the 7nth link in vote site

Reason(s):
crack players like us cant get 7th vote so it is good to add a website that everyone can vote not only premium

U guys are the Number 1 crack server in the world so u guys should change it cuz u guys are the best crack server plss change the website this is not only my opinion lot of crack players want this GOOD dayy

those who reading this should have a good dayyy

Luw yall pls make this work every one give this +1 plsss seek the justice for cracked playerss<3<3<3<3<3

Example(s):
cant add any exples soryy
-1 Since we are premium players, we should get some advantage on playing on the server. So i believe it is fair.

Luckyint

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Luckyint
Personally I am neutral with the suggestion but I don't think this could be implemented because of many reason. But the reason few of the player said that " premium player should get a little advantage over cracked " which I completely disagree. All player are treated equally and there should not be any advantage of premium player over cracked player.

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
my father wont lemme buy minecraft so i play crack and i want justice for us crack players 18+ guys like u should't be here sos pls help us to get 7th link changed
Why shouldn't I be here? I have been playing on the server for almost 4 years and am 18 years old now, so if you do the math, I have been playing on the server since I was a kid, just like you. And I think there is a reason why the 7th link hasn't been changed by another voting server link.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S1nura_XD

S1nura_XD

Pika Member
ya u have ur money u can get by doinn a job but we still kids who are under 17 so i think all crack players are kids (most of them) what i say is everyone should treated quickly not only preium players crack this server is the biggest crak server remember all ur premium players will leave one day u wil only left us cracked players so pls rethink