Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Global About Voting

S1nura_XD

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
Itz_Sinura​

Suggestion:
About Voting​

Detailed description:
hey there admins i am here to tell something very important

when we vote the 7nth link in pika netowork says non premium acc cant vote
i need u guys to chnage that site to another wbsite that every crack player can vote not only premium accounts

beacuse of this we cant get 7 votes like other premium account players plss change the website of the 7nth link in vote site

Reason(s):
crack players like us cant get 7th vote so it is good to add a website that everyone can vote not only premium

U guys are the Number 1 crack server in the world so u guys should change it cuz u guys are the best crack server plss change the website this is not only my opinion lot of crack players want this GOOD dayy

those who reading this should have a good dayyy

Luw yall pls make this work every one give this +1 plsss seek the justice for cracked playerss<3<3<3<3<3

Example(s):
cant add any exples soryy​

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
ya u have ur money u can get by doinn a job but we still kids who are under 17 so i think all crack players are kids (most of them) what i say is everyone should treated quickly not only preium players crack this server is the biggest crak server remember all ur premium players will leave one day u wil only left us cracked players so pls rethink
Cracked players are beneficial for increasing the player base but may not contribute to the server's profits. Since cracked players are unlikely to purchase ranks, in-game currency, or other items using real money, they may opt for premium accounts. While voting can boost the server's popularity on voting websites, it does not directly generate profit. Ultimately, money is necessary to sustain the server. And being 18 doesn't necessarily mean that you are doing jobs and earning money, students in university or colleges are also 18 years old.

dinosishim

Great Reporter
IGN
CatBoyDinos
Hi, after viewing your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.
I downvoted due to the following reasons
1) I use a cracked account and can vote on link 7 just fine.
No one is getting any advantages over anyone.
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)
Beacuse, somebody has made a premium account named ur cracked mc account, and ur playing on it on pika

dinosishim

Great Reporter
IGN
CatBoyDinos
Im going to go with 1+
this is actually really useful beacuse this is a cracked server yet they put premium stuff.

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
Beacuse, somebody has made a premium account named ur cracked mc account, and ur playing on it on pika
That is simply NOT true.
My IGN is FlexingBot, and if you go on NamesMC and see whether FlexingBot is an account or not, it won't show you anything, Meaning there is NO premium account with the ign FlexingBot.
Unless someone changes their name to FlexingBot, or purposely buys an account to troll me(which i can withstand btw), there is basically a 0% chance someone gets my account.

dinosishim

Great Reporter
IGN
CatBoyDinos
That is simply NOT true.
My IGN is FlexingBot, and if you go on NamesMC and see whether FlexingBot is an account or not, it won't show you anything, Meaning there is NO premium account with the ign FlexingBot.
Unless someone changes their name to FlexingBot, or purposely buys an account to troll me(which i can withstand btw), there is basically a 0% chance someone gets my account.
if u try to vote on 7th website if ur cracked it says "no premium account founded" so ig ur lucky lol

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
if u try to vote on 7th website if ur cracked it says "no premium account founded" so ig ur lucky lol
Well, the thing is, site selection for voting is based on the popularity of the websites. If we replace the voting website with another less popular website, it will not be beneficial.

MAX11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Hi, after viewing your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.
I downvoted due to the following reasons
1) I use a cracked account and can vote on link 7 just fine.
No one is getting any advantages over anyone.
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)
Tbh it just depends on your account. I can vote at vote link 7 with my alt BADHASSU which is cracked but i cant vote from my brothers account, even though its cracked as well. So its true, its kinda unfair.