Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

About the staff members..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BramOG

Epic Pika
Exactly, next time don't reply. (Just kidding)

I like you too, but since you disliked, bravo... Bravo. Blame the "Falsely" demotion, right? ;)
P-s if you were a staff member you would liked it. <3 1 - 0.

Man, good luck on disliking. (Sir ^)

I'm keeping my mind on the unfair things yeah, and even if i was staff i would dislike it because the team needs some changes. Even you know that

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
If I applied for staff now and get denied. I won't dislike.

RandyDandy

Veteran
Been nice to help players, king. Hope you'll return to the team someday, it's been nice moderating with you on the server

Regards,
MasterDandy

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
Much respect for you, KingAttackzz. If you ever wish to return, send me a private message on Discord.

OP
OP
KingAttackzz

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
Much respect for you, KingAttackzz. If you ever wish to return, send me a private message on Discord.
That's why I love your amazing work. (The staff team as well). You did a good choice, you've chosen mature/helpful and active staff members. (Not talking about me, talking about the others) I don't know how I was, because I only stayed for 1 week and 3-4 days.

marion29

Why are you disliking the post? I mean I admire that our fellow community is reacting on the performance of the staffs. Anyways, Congratz Staffs!

OP
OP
KingAttackzz

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
Why are you disliking the post? I mean I admire that our fellow community is reacting on the performance of the staffs. Anyways, Congratz Staffs!
You don't know the haters, they are mad because their staff apps were denied. :laugh:

YoungerO_o

@KingAttackzz Eventho we didnt spent too much time together i truly believe that you are a great staff member and a great person in general , farewell <3

YoungerO_o

@Gideon/Leo Dude no point hating because you got denied. I also got denied when i applied for the first time , dont give up prove everyone that you deserve to be a staff member. Do not do bad moves as I did , believe in yourself get better and better everyday . thats all i got to say. By the way if you keep this attitude the ban hammer will follow as some might say :laugh::halo:

Status
Not open for further replies.