Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

About the staff members..

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
Dear Pika-Network community!
I would like to thank all the staff members for doing a great job! You guys are doing an amazing job so far! I really like your: Behavior, maturity level, and activity. Once I joined pika I didn't know anything about it, I was taught by a lot of staff members, the staff members are great, and always will be.. <3 Keep it up guys/girls!

~Long live,
Pika. :^)
-King

Fanta

Legendary Pika
And the point of this thread...
is blowing in the wiiind~

thepikafan

yeh pika is soooooooooooooooooooooooo great. I just got banned and pika was my favorite :'(

OP
OP
KingAttackzz

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
@II_DragonBoy_II, I am not hating or anything, sorry for tagging you, but those haters who rated "Dislike" are haters, cause they were denied, and 100% sure. No matter what, "oh :/ I got denied ;( time to hate?" Right @Gideon/Leo? Don't say no cause it's obviously. You were saying that it's great, once you got denied with that guy then you changed.
One more thing, being patient is a key, if you haven't noticed you could've waited 1-3 months later to re-apply again.
At least the staff members are working a lot, thank them please.
And the point of this thread...
is blowing in the wiiind~
If you don't like, then don't reply please..
Prob cause was denied.
What you said is 100% sure, you were denied and you waited 1 month and you DIDN'T even hate or anything.

Come on guys, pika is improved, without the new/old staff members there wouldn't be an amazing server.. I am sure you will dislike this... Good luck on doing it tho..
~King

Fanta

Legendary Pika
1441430202315.jpg

This is a forum, new guy

MouraThat

Veteran
Thanks for the positive review , its nice to know we are appreciated.
However the amount of dislikes on this thread has gone too far, continuing to dislike posts (but spamming it) will get you warned , if you dislike an opinion feel free to express your opinion but in a non-hurtful way.

OP
OP
KingAttackzz

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
Thanks for the positive review , its nice to know we are appreciated.
However the amount of dislikes on this thread has gone too far, continuing to dislike posts (but spamming it) will get you warned , if you dislike an opinion feel free to express your opinion but in a non-hurtful way.
Thanks for replying,
Anyways I disliked as they did, I am really sorry, I will just remove.

Status
Not open for further replies.