Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

About the new Cracked Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon_420

Banned
A guy named McForLife cracked the newest version of vape and leaked it now the Client is everywhere on You-Tube i think Pika will be doomed as most people will use it as there is currently no method to find it. As the hacker can press 1 button and the client is gone from the PC!! When i play on Practice now i'll probably get beaten everyday to "Legit" people using Vape that i can't tell me self... The world is pretty doomed. The worst is that Vape is meant to be Legit meaning if i play now on Practice there's a high chance that someone is using Vape and there's no reason to fight him since he'll probably win and don't even try-hard since the client will do everything for him and look legit at same time even a Screen-share won't find it as it's off Minecraft/PC once the player Self-Destruct. This is very sad news.

Note that i'm not Advertising anything that's why it's in Off-topic if you "staff" think this shouldn't be posted just delete the thread.
I'm just discussing about it and that players/staff should be aware off.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Fanta

Legendary Pika
If you die while using Vape.....you'll die irl.

Rakayu

Banned
Just record while pvping, use bandicam and if you think they are hacking just press f12 it will record then you can get a staff to ban them

LMAO, Pika players don't know about Vape or how to use it. They end up hacking with Wurst or Metro, really shitty coded clients.
Half of the players didn't even know Vape existed until you brought it up probably.

"To find vape"

Pika's anti-cheat is trash, literal garbage. I have a feeling most of the staff can't even realize what Smooth Aim looks like, lmfao.

JChan

Epic Pika
Theres a private method to detect Vape. Also, you shouldn;t mention that its cracked again... People in this community are going to use this.

Theres a private method to detect Vape. Also, you shouldn;t mention that its cracked again... People in this community are going to use this.

In this community, you forget that Pika Players orgasm at the sight of a new version of Wurst

DqrkneZz

Veteran
That's bad but I do not think cracked players with only 1 hour play are gonna use that on pika practise since they don't even know what's vape lmfao. I bet maybe some premium players will download and test it on pika though rip

ASCB_imran

Veteran
Every version of Vape 2.X and lower are actually detectable even after 'self-destruct' and always will be like the version you're talking about, though it could be hard as methods of finding it change every new release. Thanks for your concern but staff are already aware of such hacks and several players have already been banned for it.

I know the purpose of your thread is to bring awareness but it's also giving publicity to more people about this hack and we defiantly don't want more people using it which is why I will lock it.

You can always report players with a video or suggest to staff to spectate or screenshare someone, this isn't something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.