Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice About /duel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Minecraft Username:
Axteroid

Suggestion:
About /duel

Detailed description:
/duel stats aka Deaths/Kills should not be counted towards the player's statistics.

Reason(s):
This grants players the ability to boost their kills/killstreak etc... making them achieve a place on the leaderboards by cheating basically.
Also sometimes might result in your win streak being broken due to dueling someone that's more skilled than you.

Last edited:

FreePalestine

The Pika
Yes +1
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

crazysteve79

The Pika
making it so duel kills dose'nt count in stats is nice if it says that +1

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
An option is to disallowed leaderbord boosting (or just boosting overall, and not only elo boosting)

but i agree 100% its childish that players use 5 alts to get on the leaderbord. The leader bord is a place to show skill, not to show who got the most alts.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
+1
Apart from the potential boosting issues, I think duels should be used to calmly play with your friends, not to sweat for stats.

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
how about making it its counts as a kill and a death but not as a killstreak? anyways Neutral

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Axteroid

Suggestion:
About /duel

Detailed description:
/duel stats aka Deaths/Kills should not be counted towards the player's statistics.

Reason(s):
This grants players the ability to boost their kills/killstreak etc... making them achieve a place on the leaderboards by cheating basically.
Also sometimes might result in your win streak being broken due to dueling someone that's more skilled than you.
I mean this is pretty needed tbh mostly because killstreak leaderboards

Unawarely

The Pika
An option is to disallowed leaderbord boosting (or just boosting overall, and not only elo boosting)

but i agree 100% its childish that players use 5 alts to get on the leaderbord. The leader bord is a place to show skill, not to show who got the most alts.
Boosting is already disallowed but yeah i agree with u 100%.
Minecraft Username:
Axteroid

Suggestion:
About /duel

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
+1111, the only thing is " dueling someone that's more skilled than you." you can't actually know if someone is more skilled than you in pika

GethvsWorld

people keep stats boosting like this and keep places in the leaderboards it is not fair.

Fireboy707

Banned
Thank you for by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:
Good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.