Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Ability to break a bed and get a final kill if the opponent disconnects

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

notziny

Staff Member
Trial
Username:
notzingame​

Suggestion:
Ability to break a bed and get a final kill if the opponent disconnects​

Detailed description:
As a Bedwars main, I encounter a lot of people that disconnect during a bedwars game because of rage quitting or simply connection problems, In some of the games that I played the player disconnects right before I break their bed which means I can't break the bed and I can't get the final, I suggest to implement a certain amount of time where if the player disconnects and doesn't lose their bed they can rejoin as a player and if their bed gets broken by another player the bed breaker gets the bed and the final.​

Reason(s):
I think this is a good addition for players who are trying to get on the leaderboards and can't because of the amount of people that disconnect mid game​

Example(s):
A player disconnects , if they don't rejoin within the time / period the bed breaker gets the final kill , if the grace period ended and the player didn't rejoin and the other player didn't get the bed , the bed gets deleted from the map and then it counts as a deconnection​

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
Sounds good, however I doubt acceptance. Would love to see this being implemented though!

Fach

Great Reporter
+1
Very needed indeed. Had this happening to me as well often enough.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
notzingame

Suggestion:
Ability to break a bed and get a final kill if the opponent disconnects

Detailed description:
As a Bedwars main, I encounter a lot of people that disconnect during a bedwars game because of rage quitting or simply connection problems, In some of the games that I played the player disconnects right before I break their bed which means I can't break the bed and I can't get the final, I suggest to implement a certain amount of time where if the player disconnects and doesn't lose their bed they can rejoin as a player and if their bed gets broken by another player the bed breaker gets the bed and the final.

Reason(s):
I think this is a good addition for players who are trying to get on the leaderboards and can't because of the amount of people that disconnect mid game

Example(s):
A player disconnects , if they don't rejoin within the time / period the bed breaker gets the final kill , if the grace period ended and the player didn't rejoin and the other player didn't get the bed , the bed gets deleted from the map and then it counts as a deconnection
+1
stats.

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Hello notzin, thank you for creating this suggestion.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.

NotNullXD

Pika Lover
Username:
notzingame

Suggestion:
Ability to break a bed and get a final kill if the opponent disconnects

Detailed description:
As a Bedwars main, I encounter a lot of people that disconnect during a bedwars game because of rage quitting or simply connection problems, In some of the games that I played the player disconnects right before I break their bed which means I can't break the bed and I can't get the final, I suggest to implement a certain amount of time where if the player disconnects and doesn't lose their bed they can rejoin as a player and if their bed gets broken by another player the bed breaker gets the bed and the final.

Reason(s):
I think this is a good addition for players who are trying to get on the leaderboards and can't because of the amount of people that disconnect mid game

Example(s):
A player disconnects , if they don't rejoin within the time / period the bed breaker gets the final kill , if the grace period ended and the player didn't rejoin and the other player didn't get the bed , the bed gets deleted from the map and then it counts as a deconnection
as i have red it i am going to upvote this tho i dont think this is nessacary but it might benifit players