Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SibzNotFound

Hello!! random people on the internet, I am Sibz most people call me sibznotfound but Im not a george stan this was just an alt account I had but we don't talk about that
I've been playing Minecraft for 3 years now and just got into online play a year ago.
I got introduced to Minecraft by a friend of mine but I started of with the old pocket edition version then slowly moved to the pc version.
Stuff about sibz:
Well Im 16 and I am a music producer and a waiter at a restaurant, Im a discord server
designer and i'm kinda introverted but somehow i make friends easily im just a likeable guy I guess, im usually just busy helping other people with their personal problems etc so if u need any help come find me in a random lobby or send a req sometimes we can play some bedwars or skywars and you'll have to carry me just because im bored

Elite Rank: SibzNotFound
Discord: Boredm#4325

"why are you still here, are u stalking me????"-Sibz

Blazemon

The Pika
Hennlo Sibz, i found u somehow 👀
Welcome if u plan on putting another message on pika forums.

ir_n

The Pika
hello sibz! welcome to Pika I hope you have a good time

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Hello!! random people on the internet, I am Sibz most people call me sibznotfound but Im not a george stan this was just an alt account I had but we don't talk about that
I've been playing Minecraft for 3 years now and just got into online play a year ago.
I got introduced to Minecraft by a friend of mine but I started of with the old pocket edition version then slowly moved to the pc version.
Stuff about sibz:
Well Im 16 and I am a music producer and a waiter at a restaurant, Im a discord server
designer and i'm kinda introverted but somehow i make friends easily im just a likeable guy I guess, im usually just busy helping other people with their personal problems etc so if u need any help come find me in a random lobby or send a req sometimes we can play some bedwars or skywars and you'll have to carry me just because im bored

AHH YES !!! I finally found a rare pokemon.
already thrown a pokeball at you now get inside and join my squad.

P.S. Pigman.

samthenoob

Legendary Pika
Welcome sibz its me sam i hope to see you again welcome to forums pls dont be a farmer

M

Master_Tamer_

Stuff about sibz:

YOu seem quite helpful Welcome to Pika

peg2

Legendary Pika
Welcome to PikaNetwork forums section sibz!!