Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied A swearing penalty system

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtBag

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
DirtBag​

Suggestion:
A swearing penalty system​

Detailed description:
From like last year,players have become hella toxic,So I suggest if u catch someone swear with proof,U get rewarded bout 15 XP or any reward idk and if u are the person who sweared u lose 10XP maybe​

Reason(s):
People are getting too toxic and the Minecraft community might just become known as the toxic kids community :(​

Example(s):
Fu**k,a**​

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
This is pretty hard to code, it can be abused and it won't get accepted. Also people can mass report without evidence/reason which will just flood player reports section.

OP
OP
DirtBag

DirtBag

Pika Member
As for the too hard to code part,Then why not just add a chat filter like Herobrine or Hypixel(Pika is da best) and Im sure thats even harder to code and i personally see this as a easy way out,and yes,im aware it can be abused so maybe just keeping it as a '1 fake report=immediate ban from sending any more of these reports' would help and if this is something which helps u increase ur lvl a little bit more easily i dont think anyone would like getting muted to happen to them.As for the mass flooding of reports,If it's true then its a 2 way gain and if its a fake one,yah u get immediate ban so why even send a fake 1?

Last edited:

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
As for the too hard to code part,Then why not just add a chat filter like Herobrine or Hypixel(Pika is da best) and Im sure thats even harder to code and i personally see this as a easy way out,and yes,im aware it can be abused so maybe just keeping it as a '1 fake report=immediate ban from sending any more of these reports' would help and if this is something which helps u increase ur lvl a little bit more easily i dont think anyone would like getting muted to happen to them.As for the mass flooding of reports,If it's true then its a 2 way gain and if its a fake one,yah u get immediate ban so why even send a fake 1?
1. Swear filter is much easier to code. It's not that easy to connect Pika Minigames and Forum reports. Also don't give Hypixel or other servers as an example because this is Pika.
2. You can't ban someone from sending reports. That would be dumb and unnecessary.
3. By this I mean spam-sending invalid reports.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Neutral.
I do not really see a need for "Reducing a player's XP or some sort of levels".
I don't really think the XP matter that much compare to a warning or a mute.

OP
OP
DirtBag

DirtBag

Pika Member
WHoops,why is it not already implemented,has it been overlooked?Then maybe someone should make a suggestion on making a chat filter,and I compared it to Hypixel and Herobrine coz I want my favorite server to grow even faster and have the #1 server always
Yah ur right about the banning tho,but what i meant was sending that specific type of report.
And lastly,Thank you for making this clear to me :)

OP
OP
DirtBag

DirtBag

Pika Member
Yah ur right about the reducing xp thing but it doest seem like i can edit the suggstion @EA0_2_0_8_ .:(

NGaming

Great Reporter
I think the suggestion about that should be made again
Before if someone gets muted for swearing, they could just buy unmute which will profit the server. Since it's not possible to buy unmutes, there is no point in not adding filter.
(not for factions ofcourse)

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
Neutral ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
-1ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

P

PyroInDaBus

"U get rewarded bout 15 XP or any reward idk and if u are the person who sweared u lose 10XP maybe"

Man am leaving this thread no offense.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NOT_YAHYA
XP is something that u get through playing games. It have nothing to do with rules. Also being toxic and swearing are 2 different things. If u report someone then u should get like coins or something. And being toxic is not against rules.

OP
OP
DirtBag

DirtBag

Pika Member
Yah u guys are right sorry for kicking up a fuss :D

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
Reporting players shouldn't be about monetary gains such as experience or money.

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
-1 you get Great Reporter and i think giving Xp for every report is a hard work for the staff members also -1 swearing is not allowed but you cant lose XP

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
-1 no and no and no ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Status
Not open for further replies.