Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A special thanks to the Server Staff

Old_Prophet

The Pika
For those of you have have not ever been involved in maintaining a Minecraft server, or a on-line community, this maybe a strange post. You are used to say that it all sucks and nag about how shitty it all is and how lazy the staff is. But I would like to seize the opportunity, especially at the end of the year to say "thank you" to the staff members and owners of the Pika Network. Starting end November with the reset of Factions, then early December Sky Block and yesterday - I think it was somewhat unplanned, but maybe I'm wrong there - the sudden reset of OP Factions, they have worked hard for all of us to keep enjoying our game play.

Especially because there is a life outside of playing minecraft, where the end of the year is also filled with family activities (yes, staff members have families too) and school tests and exams (yes, staff members go to school too) and extra work stress, (some even have jobs). I just wanted to point out that maybe in stead of the usual blaming for everything that is wrong, we could give them a high five, or something what ever you kids do now a days.

So: gunfire, voodoo, and all the rest of the staff:

A BIG thank you, and a happy new year in advance.

Old P.

Luppeey

Banned
Well well, a great thread i may say. It has been a long time since i last saw a nice thread about the server that includes actual nice stuff.

Disaalt

The Pika
Yea they all say the staff are lazy but I dont think so. In my opinion, they are legends to me.

Disaalt

The Pika
Well happy new year everyone!
i got a nintendo switch

EzGarry

Pika Lover
I came from a time when staffs of the server abused their power so there would always be restless complaining of the people in the server everyday. Because of that, thread like these truly amazed me.. Not only do you praise the staffs but you also point out the great thing they have done.
of course staffs also have their own flaw, but as humans, we all do

Disaalt

The Pika
I came from a time when staffs of the server abused their power so there would always be restless complaining of the people in the server everyday. Because of that, thread like these truly amazed me.. Not only do you praise the staffs but you also point out the great thing they have done.
of course staffs also have their own flaw, but as humans, we all do
Yep. we all have flaws. Don't we.