Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A serious question about staff team...

TobyPvP

Banned
Issues about toxic players
There's actually a lot of toxic players on the server and other player was unable to report them.
So what could staff do if a player was unable to report a toxic player? Ofc nothing they will need a evidence first before muting them.
Yeah I understand that you need a evidence first but how about these innocent player? Give them a justice! It doesn't mean if a player had no evidence they were lying. Sometimes toxic player are getting too far that will death treat players just to make them feel better 😐
And as you can see there's people on forums that we're getting bullied by toxic players and they had no evidence so they can't report these toxic players.

Issues about hackers
So let's say you're on 20 wins streak and you meet a hacker you don't want to lose right? So you will party staff but sometimes staff don't accept your party😞
Why? Because they were spectating other hackers,toxic players and sometimes they were having fun on the server like they were playing bedwars/skywars so they don't want to lose on their game
But how about the players that partied you? You will just ignore them??? And there was actually fdp users on the game and also Vape users😶 These clients was too undetectable that even matrix anti cheat can't detect them.
Also there's no active staff 24/7 so they don't know what happening on the server.

☠WARNING☠

I'm not telling staff that they were useless, they are doing their best too.
I'm saying that sometimes believe on innocent players that had no evidence to report hackers,toxic players

And I'm thanking staff for doing their best even tho they are made of 50% ignorance😳😊

Last edited:

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Yes believe it or not, staff actually play on this server and they are not required to join your party whenever you invite them. That's why you record and report the hackers.

OP
OP
TobyPvP

TobyPvP

Banned
Yes believe it or not, staff actually play on this server and they are not required to join your party whenever you invite them. That's why you record and report the hackers.
How about the players that was unable to record their game?

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Also there's no active staff 24/7 so they don't know what happening on the server.
We're actually not robots who can stay online 24/7 and we do have a life outside world. We are doing our jobs as a staff, players just can't see and appreciate it.

Stormidity

Veteran
Issues about toxic players
There's actually a lot of toxic players on the server and other player was unable to report them.
So what could staff do if a player was unable to report a toxic player? Ofc nothing they will need a evidence first before muting them.
Yeah I understand that you need a evidence first but how about these innocent player? Give them a justice! It doesn't mean if a player had no evidence they were lying. Sometimes toxic player are getting too far that will death treat players just to make them feel better 😐
And as you can see there's people on forums that we're getting bullied by toxic players and they had no evidence so they can't report these toxic players.

Issues about hackers
So let's say you're on 20 wins streak and you meet a hacker you don't want to lose right? So you will party staff but sometimes staff don't accept your party😞
Why? Because they were spectating other hackers,toxic players and sometimes they were having fun on the server like they were playing bedwars/skywars so they don't want to lose on their game
But how about the players that partied you? You will just ignore them??? And there was actually fdp users on the game and also Vape users😶 These clients was too undetectable that even matrix anti cheat can't detect them.

☠WARNING☠

I'm not telling staff that they were useless, they are doing their best too.
I'm saying that sometimes believe on innocent players that had no evidence to report hackers,toxic players

And I'm thanking staff for doing their best even tho they are made of 50% ignorance😳😊
That's not possible, If we do that, Some people will just falsely Report others just because they hate them, Second, We do have lives We can't be online 24/7
Third, Mostly we don't accept parties because we are busy with other cases, we get an enormous amount of party invites, we can't just accept them all you know
For chat reports, you can just simply press f2 ingame, not a big deal, For video recording, even if you have 1gb ram, There are plenty of recording software for low end pcs
And about the "having fun" part, What, are we supposed to not have fun, are we supposed to work 24/7 like robots like you said, The answer is no, That is not possible,
We are humans,And like any other human, we should have some free time
Thank you for your interest.

DripPenguin

Rare Pika
Get bullied by the hacker and toxic player and sit down without complaining coz that's all we can do.

P.S. Pigman.
It's not all you can do as you can easily take screenshots of the player that is being toxic or record any hackers. And as MrEpiko and StormTM577 said, there are many recorders for low end PCs and its as easy as pressing F2 in game to take screenshots.

Stormidity

Veteran
Noice staff got mad ez
We are not mad, It's just not possible for us to punish some one without evidence, Ask yourself this, Can you just go to a police office and say someone killed my family, and they just imprison him without evidence or a crime scene or even a crime weapon, no they cant do that same situation goes here, Have a nice day!

samthenoob

Legendary Pika
We are not mad, It's just not possible for us to punish some one without evidence, Ask yourself this, Can you just go to a police office and say someone killed my family, and they just imprison him without evidence or a crime scene or even a crime weapon, no they cant do that same situation goes here, Have a nice day!
Well ik thats true my man just asked a dumb question leave the kitty alone