Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A question about CustomProps in OPFactions

Soap69420

Hello there, beginner here. After selling the starter stacks of minerals I have, I decided to plan my next move by looking at the shop and going for an investment. I saw CustomCrops in the shop and decided to check it out. The fruits sell for quite a number (I'm going to talk about ChorusFruit, specifically).

I bought 50 pieces of ChorusSeeds and was hoping to plant and grow ChorusFruit so I can sell them for 8k$ each. They looked like ordinary nether wart seeds and so I planted like how you normally plant nether wart seeds (just in soul sand). After waiting for around 15 minutes, the seeds all grew matured, just like ordinary nether wart seeds. I waited for another 5 minutes, expecting something to pop up above (since its a custom crop after all) but to no avail. I decided to reap the crops and I got, in return, are ordinary nether wart seeds that are worth nothing (I cant seem to sell them in the /shop).

At this point, I wasted a lot of money it seems... I believe its an error in my part. How do you exactly grow these custom crops? I tried to grow them through how you normally grow crops (since the seeds are technically nether warts, I placed them in soul sand). I tried going on the surface and planted them by placing a soul sand next to a shoreline in a sunny day, but nothing still changed.

BjornNabuursss

Pika Lover
Hi! Maybe you should try to wait a little longer and give the crops more time. If this doesn't work you could make a bug report here https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_reports/ . The crops are fully grown whenever a fruit spawns on top of the crop. In meanwhile you should try other crops wich do work. They might sell for little less but you would still get some good money out of this. I hope this helped u out a little bit!