Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A glitch where it switches randomly between item slots

ElpAdom

So i seen a lot of people complain about it on chat and the glitch works like this:
lets say ur playing nodebuff, you combo someone and in the middle of the combo without doing anything instead of holding the sword it switches to you're 5th slot, it hapend to me a lot and i want to share it. also i done some testing and it wont happen to me on other servers for example in Jartex i have like 500 practice games and it never happened to me, also this is not related to my ping since there is another practice server which is hosted in japan and i get around 200ms and it wont happen to me at all. i have around 1700 games in the practice server and it only happened to me in my latest ones.

If i will get one i will share a clip of it happening to me.

OP
OP
E

ElpAdom

Ye please ignore my grammar English is my second language lol

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

i think u gotta make a bug report

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

yeah

Silver Wing

The Pika
Didnt had to confirm that ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Could you check if this is still happening to you?

Unawarely

The Pika
So i seen a lot of people complain about it on chat and the glitch works like this:
lets say ur playing nodebuff, you combo someone and in the middle of the combo without doing anything instead of holding the sword it switches to you're 5th slot, it hapend to me a lot and i want to share it. also i done some testing and it wont happen to me on other servers for example in Jartex i have like 500 practice games and it never happened to me, also this is not related to my ping since there is another practice server which is hosted in japan and i get around 200ms and it wont happen to me at all. i have around 1700 games in the practice server and it only happened to me in my latest ones.

If i will get one i will share a clip of it happening to me.
Try to get a video and make a bug report