Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global A command to report rule breakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDelKing

Pika Member
Username:
ItzJustDel​

Suggestion:
A command to report rule breakers​

Detailed description:
I would suggest adding a report system. A player types in the command "/report {Username} {Reason}". Afterwards, the report is sent to all online staff, and to a log of some sort. If no staff are online, when one comes on they can check the log and try to find the player. I understand that there could be false reports, players getting their friends banned because of an argument. So I suggest adding a little warning before reporting that false reports are bannable, but if they genuinely thought they were cheating it should be okay. Another way to do it is to type /report {player} which summons a book, and in the book will be a list of rules a player can break, then clicking on the one that the rule breaker was doing.​

Reason(s):
Since the server is a cracked one, many players play on low end pc, which means they are unable to record to use the report a player function. Because of this, many rule breakers go unnoticed, and many winstreaks are lost. Adding an in-game report system would improve the amount of cheaters in the server, which would prevent people quitting because of hackers.​

Example(s):
For example, if I wasn't recording and someone cheats against me and wins the game, I will have no proof of them cheating. Which means I won't be able to report them, and they go on to give other players an unpleasant time.​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello TheDelKing,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.