Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global A Better AntiCheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrbitalMC

Minecraft Username
OrbitalMC

Suggestion:
A Better AntiCheat

Detailed description:
Hello Everyone! My name is OrbitalMC and I want to suggest a better anti-cheat server-wide.

The anti-cheat is not BAD but needs fixing. I'm not going against the person who created the anti-cheat, because this is more of the "updated" hacked clients problem. Updated hacked clients have better bypasses, which is VERY apparent in PracticePvP. We have countless hackers, and as part of the PracticePvP community, it's VERY annoying to see 5 block reach hackers. The server doesn't necessarily have to be swapped but can be done.​

Reason(s):
I want this idea to be implemented because many of my friends and other players have complained about the anti-cheat. Hackers Kill-aura and reach all the time, and avoid getting banned.​

Example(s):
I don't have examples, but hackers are very apparent.

Unawarely

The Pika
I think the server has already implemented a new anticheat, which is beter than the earlier one. They are just testing it out right now but it will most likely be on the entire server and make it much harder to cheat.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey OrbitalMC,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ Do not create suggestions about a new AntiCheat or a different hosting. This is something technical and not community based.​
We will slowly improve AC across the whole network.
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.