Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

谁会讲华语

JerryMine

The Pika
imagine the scene happened when you are talking to a customer

Person A: "hey your product XXX rlly kinda sucks pls fix"
Person A: "wow u suk i tell u to fix u ignore me"
Person A: "wow idot"

Person B: "There is no reason to fight because you are just complaining. That’s not an argument "

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

imagine the scene happened when you are talking to a customer

Person A: "hey your product XXX rlly kinda sucks pls fix"
Person A: "wow u suk i tell u to fix u ignore me"
Person A: "wow idot"

Person B: "There is no reason to fight because you are just complaining. That’s not an argument "
“Product” it’s me disliking? Lmao it’s also not even an argument, he just wants his thing fixed. Idc if u want my thing fixed, 1. I won’t. 2. I already stopped disliking you.

Your thing is different because it’s assuming person B gave the product to A for momey

JerryMine

The Pika
your brain cells is empty because you don't get what I am trying to tell you, it is too much that a dog can handle

UpperGround

Great Reporter
“Product” it’s me disliking? Lmao it’s also not even an argument, he just wants his thing fixed. Idc if u want my thing fixed, 1. I won’t. 2. I already stopped disliking you.

Your thing is different because it’s assuming person B gave the product to A for momey
you distorded the whole fkin thing

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

your brain cells is empty because you don't get what I am trying to tell you, it is too much that a dog can handle
Your brain cells are so empty you can’t make proper analogies and you resort to insulting. Wtf are you trying to tell me? The point of communication is to get the point across, if you can’t get it across, that’s on you

UpperGround

Great Reporter
to be honest you did
are you sure you didnt edit the reply?

JerryMine

The Pika
Yes I know, he don't have too much brain cells! My words are too hard for him to understand, and eventually no one will even get it. That is called Mastered English.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

Yes I know, he don't have too much brain cells! My words are too hard for him to understand, and eventually no one will even get it. That is called Mastered English.
There is no point in using big words if no one can understand. Maybe you shouldn’t use fked up grammar like “but you are not across anwyay

JerryMine

The Pika
There is no point in using big words if no one can understand. Maybe you shouldn’t use fked up grammar like “but you are not across anwyay

well, only the person who is talking to me may understand, if you cant understand that just means you dont remember what you have said

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

well, only the person who is talking to me may understand, if you cant understand that just means you dont remember what you have said
I still don’t understand. “That just means you don’t remember what you have said” how does the relate to me not understanding in any way? “Well, only the person who is talking to me may understand” you are talking to me rn, I don’t understand,