Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

谁会讲华语

JerryMine

The Pika
卧槽,你也收一收吧,花了那么多时间在 dislike 我,我都不知道要讲什么了。我实在没想到你竟然每一天回来就在你的电脑面前这样做,你该不会没把学校的功课做完在“发泄情绪”呀? 你也好歹为自己的未来想一想了。

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

卧槽,你也收一收吧,花了那么多时间在 dislike 我,我都不知道要讲什么了。我实在没想到你竟然每一天回来就在你的电脑面前这样做,你该不会没把学校的功课做完在“发泄情绪”呀? 你也好歹为自己的未来想一想了。
我喜欢 dislike 你,你去操自己

JerryMine

The Pika
你这么不长进,以后考试肯定拿零蛋。连理由都拿不出来了,你还敢讲你不是毫无理由地 dislike 人家?所以我都说你会没有朋友就是因为你这烂态度。人家聊天聊到一半,你进来插嘴说一大堆有的没的,甚至根本不关事、无关紧要的东西全部搬出来,然后丢我们几个 dislike, 你以为你是谁?找打是吗?是不是嫌命太厚死不了,要人帮助你早日归西?你倒是说呀!什么因为你喜欢 dislike 我,我看根本是没有理由搬出来了,随便写几句就以为自己很了不起,你迟早怎么谋生?你去做你的乞丐算了啦!垃圾!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
你这么不长进,以后考试肯定拿零蛋。连理由都拿不出来了,你还敢讲你不是毫无理由地 dislike 人家?所以我都说你会没有朋友就是因为你这烂态度。人家聊天聊到一半,你进来插嘴说一大堆有的没的,甚至根本不关事、无关紧要的东西全部搬出来,然后丢我们几个 dislike, 你以为你是谁?找打是吗?是不是嫌命太厚死不了,要人帮助你早日归西?你倒是说呀!什么因为你喜欢 dislike 我,我看根本是没有理由搬出来了,随便写几句就以为自己很了不起,你迟早怎么谋生?你去做你的乞丐算了啦!垃圾!
can u translate plz I'm layz to

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

Wow I am insulted by this, stop complaining dickwad.

I don’t actually care tho, keep complaining. oH dId yOu gEt hIt? Oh dO yOu hAvE a BaD lIve.

Stfu.

JerryMine

The Pika
Lol this kid literally don't know what more else to say so he keeps trying to shut me up. You can't win an argument by being completely ignorant.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

Lol this kid literally don't know what more else to say so he keeps trying to shut me up. You can't win an argument by being completely ignorant.
I’m not being ignorant, and there was no argument. The “argument” was you just complaining that I disliked your comments

MrLipo

Legendary Pika
can u translate plz I'm layz to
If you don't grow so much, you will definitely lose something in the exam. You ca n’t even figure out the reason. How dare you say you dislike someone for no reason? So I said you would have no friends just because of your bad attitude. Halfway through the chat, you came in and talked about a lot of things, even the irrelevant and irrelevant things were all moved out, and then we lost a few dislikes, who do you think you are? Is it true? Isn't it too thick to die? I want someone to help you return to the country as soon as possible? You say it! Why do you dislike me because you like it? I do n’t see any reason to move out. Just write a few words and think you are great. So how do you make a living sooner or later? It's up to you to be your beggar! Rubbish!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
If you don't grow so much, you will definitely lose something in the exam. You ca n’t even figure out the reason. How dare you say you dislike someone for no reason? So I said you would have no friends just because of your bad attitude. Halfway through the chat, you came in and talked about a lot of things, even the irrelevant and irrelevant things were all moved out, and then we lost a few dislikes, who do you think you are? Is it true? Isn't it too thick to die? I want someone to help you return to the country as soon as possible? You say it! Why do you dislike me because you like it? I do n’t see any reason to move out. Just write a few words and think you are great. So how do you make a living sooner or later? It's up to you to be your beggar! Rubbish!
thank you