Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

谁会讲华语

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

Maybe try remembering and looking back in your past to see what kind of shit you have done
Yup I have done shit. So, first you post yourself complaining that I disliked you, then you keep posting and saying I’m avoiding argument. I’m not, there is nothing to argue about. You are just saying I disliked your posts. So, then I said I’m there isn’t an argument, then you post some shit I don’t understand. Now you are complaining about the “shit” I’ve done. Ok you happy now? Also, why tf would I have to remember my past to see my shit.

JerryMine

The Pika
Yup I have done shit. So, first you post yourself complaining that I disliked you/QUOTE]
Of course everyone does shit dumbo, and my first post on this is literally complaining about you being sh*t

keep posting and saying I’m avoiding argument. I’m not, there is nothing to argue about.
You are just avoiding contact because you have nothing to cover your back. You can't fight back. That is why there is nothing to argue about for you. Which literally means you gave up arguing a long time ago.

then I said I’m there isn’t an argument, then you post some shit I don’t understand.
You are still avoiding contact because you got nothing behind you. You don't understand because you don't even know what have you typed here and which you can legit look back and understand the entire sentence I made, but you don't, which means you saw the reply, give out shit, and leave the forum.

why tf would I have to remember my past to see my shit.
That is why you don't learn from mistakes, there is nothing to do about remembering your past time when you shit in a toilet, I am just trying to tell you to see what you have done in the past.

See this is the dumb things you are saying. I don’t know where this came up in this convo
Literally why you can't fight back, If you don't understand, just legit turn some pages behind and see what I am trying to tell you. If you don't, then you are the one who is dumb.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

“You can’t fight back” LMAO. IM NOT FIGHTING. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND, YOU ARE JUST COMPLAINING. STFU, IDC THAT I DISLIKED YOU POSTS, STOP TELLING ME IM BAD AT ARGUING OR SOMETHING, ALL YOU ARE DOING IS COMPLAINING. THERE IS NOTHING TO BACK ME BECAUSE THERE ISNT AN ARGUMENT. ALL YOU ARE SAYING IS I DISLIKED YOUR POSTS. IK I DID THAT, HAPPY? WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

The second part I don’t understand still.

YES I SAW WHAT I HAVE DONE, I DISLIKED YOUR POSTS. LEARN TO GET OVER IT.

I turned some pages behind, I see you posting about me disliking. No argument, just you saying I’m complaining.

If you still don’t know what I mean.

“Your name is Jerrymine”

See, there is nothing to argue about that. Literally what you are doing.

You are saying “you disliked my posts you are trash”

What is there to argue about that??

Then you say “you have done shit before”

Anything to argue about that?

Stop being so unreasonable, and stop bringing up the same point over and over and over again