Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions 500 Max Mcmmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSJStar

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
TSJStar

Suggestion:
500 Max Mcmmo

Detailed description:
Instead of the max mcmmo being 5k, I think it should be 500.​

Reason(s):
- 500 Seems balanced
- 5k is too op for pvping
- Starting ingame kit armor gets 10/15 hit by 5k axe mcmmo and it isnt really fair for the new players.
- 500 mcmmo was balanced before and pvp was fun with it.​

Example(s):
Axes Mcmmo cap at 500

Difficulting

Some guy name TryH_strafe gave me like 10 hits and my helmet popped off and he has 4.2k axes which is stupid asf

moxxy17

Banned
Some guy name TryH_strafe gave me like 10 hits and my helmet popped off and he has 4.2k axes which is stupid asf
But you are using cracked vape? I don't understand why you are trying to make change in the server when you admitted to using cracked vape. LOL

Old_Prophet

The Pika
What you guys don't realize is that the mcmmo plugin is completely tunable. The owners can define how much mcmmo points you get from killing a certain creature. So if done right, it does not matter what level is the maximum level. It can be 500, 1000, 5000. What matters is that there should be a balance between to top level, and it's obtainability.
The issue with MCMMO of being a part of OP-Factions is not that the cap is to hard to obtain, but that there are too many things you can focus on. Like i have mentioned several times: SOME people make OP-Factions about pvp. And that has never been the case. It's a factions game mode, where the goal is to become the best faction. PVP is only a part of that. But if you focus on pvp only, yes, then low mcmmo levels become a problem, and people with high mcmmo levels will kick your but is they are the same pvp-level as you. That however is not a problem if the game configuration, but a matter of you personal priorities in game. THEY made it a priority of getting high mcmmo levels, you had other priorities, obviously. THEY put the effort in, you did not. Maybe you won the F top, and they did not. It's a matter of choice. I personally got to get 5000 on both swords and axes and am currently nr. 3 (voodoo not included) in the MCMMO top. without too much effort. And i did not BUY 1 credit up to now. Drilledgg and Tennma are nrs. 1 and 2. If we can do it, why can't you ?
But maybe the mcmmo points gained from killing specifics mobs should be higher so the average player can get to the cap more easily. I leave that to the owners to decide. Tuning the mcmmo plugin is a lot of work, but it does belong into op factions if you ask me.

50k mcmmo would be good in my opinion or 25k also making mcmmo credits more common and getting 50 credits each vote you do and make them more common in the lower tier crates

Outscale

Banned
What you guys don't realize is that the mcmmo plugin is completely tunable. The owners can define how much mcmmo points you get from killing a certain creature. So if done right, it does not matter what level is the maximum level. It can be 500, 1000, 5000. What matters is that there should be a balance between to top level, and it's obtainability.
The issue with MCMMO of being a part of OP-Factions is not that the cap is to hard to obtain, but that there are too many things you can focus on. Like i have mentioned several times: SOME people make OP-Factions about pvp. And that has never been the case. It's a factions game mode, where the goal is to become the best faction. PVP is only a part of that. But if you focus on pvp only, yes, then low mcmmo levels become a problem, and people with high mcmmo levels will kick your but is they are the same pvp-level as you. That however is not a problem if the game configuration, but a matter of you personal priorities in game. THEY made it a priority of getting high mcmmo levels, you had other priorities, obviously. THEY put the effort in, you did not. Maybe you won the F top, and they did not. It's a matter of choice. I personally got to get 5000 on both swords and axes and am currently nr. 3 (voodoo not included) in the MCMMO top. without too much effort. And i did not BUY 1 credit up to now. Drilledgg and Tennma are nrs. 1 and 2. If we can do it, why can't you ?
But maybe the mcmmo points gained from killing specifics mobs should be higher so the average player can get to the cap more easily. I leave that to the owners to decide. Tuning the mcmmo plugin is a lot of work, but it does belong into op factions if you ask me.

Its not about how hard it is to get it (in my opinion) its about how fast it breaks sets

moxxy17

Banned
skull split will kill you in 3 seconds through your gapple. it doesn't matter how hard it is to get, in fac pvp you use cobwebs to trap people, and if there are more than 2 people near you you will die to skull splitter. idgaf about how hard it is to get mcmmo levels when it insta drops you. 500mcmmo-1k mcmmo is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.