Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

5 tips that can make your skywars matches easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither

Veteran
After a long time of playing skywars I have come up with some advice that can allow you to win skywars matches easier and faster... at least In my opinion. So, here I am today to share these ideas with you guys! I cannot guarantee that you don't know any of them though. Anyway, I'll be happy if I really help you thrive in this game :D

1# Always prefer punch bows to power ones. We all know that most skywars maps have small battlefields and everything is all about knockback. Do not get excited with the extra damage you deal with power bows, especially on insane mode where people are tanky enough to resist your hits. Warning: If you happen to be in a wide area and knockback is not really that important then I highly recommend you use power bows, but only in this case!

2# Always use lava buckets/FnS (flint and steel). These items sometimes appear to be absolutely essential in order to go through a match even with hackers. As it has been proved, the majority of skywarriors ignore completely water buckets. So, here comes the inferno power that supports you in difficult situations such as normal mode where fire damage is huge against even stacked players and in insane mode where a lava bucket placement and some quick hits may give you the opportunity to take down a hacker.

3# Always use water buckets. These items have been underestimated by many people even though they are pretty much... overpowered! A water bucket mlg placement can save you from diying to fall damage, it puts out fire so it protects you from fire damage and they can slowdown your enemy if he chases you and is about to kill you. They can also help you climb walls! So, yeh if you haven't already used them, why don't you give it a try?

4# Always build high bridges. If you are ready to go mid and worry about snipers, then make a high bridge (about 20-30 blocks height). With this way, you will be able to go mid easier as some enemies will not notice you. Furthermore, apart from the careless players even if some opponents see you, they will have lower chances of shooting you. Moreover, you will be able to spot them too from such a high place while building so you will be awake. Do not feel anxious about fall damage when you will have to jump into mid. If you use my 3rd tip you will be safe and sound! (do not use high bridges in face to face maps like floatingmaze for example as you will not be capable to avoid projectiles and build that kind of bridge in parallel.)

5# Never insult enemies. If you want to go mid so as to get kills and have some fun, it is a horrible idea to start launching projectiles against your enemy-neighbours. Providing that you have some enderpearls, it is not a big deal to bother them. However, if you don't, you will be pinned down to build a path to mid. So, shooting a rivalry before building the path, will result in a competition of arrow shots that will either kill you while building or avert you from going to mid. So, let them do their thing instead, collect good gear and then go finish them! Better, right?

Hence, these are all the tips I wanted to give you for today. I am pretty sure most of you knew some of these tricks. However, I included them on my list for the individuals who don't. To sum up guys, leave a like if you found my thread useful plus a comment if you want to state your opinion about the post. Good luck with your skywars gameplays and never forget to cause plenty of chaos ;)

LeFinniE

I always think of the fishing rod as nothing. But when i use it, its so easy to pull someone to fight. :d

Smexzy

Pika Member
Really nice and detailed skywars guide / tips! Thank you for improving my experience ;)

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I don't play Skywars much but heck this would come in handy

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
You should add:
Fishing rods are OP in Insane mode, no one uses them and no one expects them, so using one might surprise your enemy enough and you can land a ton of goods hits with decent spam.

OP
OP
Wither

Wither

Veteran
Thanks for all the support on the current thread guys!

Victas

I think the majority of the players know about the first tips thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.