Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

YOYOYO!Your favorite gamer here to address a rumor ! (IMPORTANT)

• Thread starter Deleted member 88174
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 88174

How's it going Gamers? It's Alpha Gamer Dragon here back with an epic forum post!

Today I am here to address a serious and deadly rumor that is being spread by some in the Pika community.
Some say that they have seen me send a message without my epic gamer intro.
I am here to tell you that it was a fake image created through the use of advance satellites and hypnotic suggestion.

It's was all a hoax made by the Anti- Gamer Society to ruin my reputation.

Before I continue addressing this issue I should explain who and what this society is.
The Anti-Gamer Society is an ancient evil that existed before time itself.
You see back in old world of [REDACTED] there were two kings.
The King of Light represented justice and freedom.
Whereas the King of Phantoms represented Evil and bad stuff.

The King of Light was the original gamer. I was his second in command.

I understand that this information may raise a few questions e.g. what happened to the King of Light and his kingdom? To make you understand the seriousness of the situation I shall tell you. You see the King of Phantoms grew angry at the King of Light as he beat him in a game of[REDACTED]. This lead to the battle of [REDACTED]. Due to the sheer gamer power generated in this battle an ancient gamer magic called [REDACTED] caused everyone to [REDACTED] and then everyone except me vanished without a trace.
As there was no one to monitor the fusion reactors the universe began to split apart and caused [REDACTED]. This knocked my out. When I woke up I saw that the King of Phantoms had turned into [REDACTED]. Suddenly an army of ninjas from the [REDACTED] appeared. I could easily beat them if there was only 1000 but sadly there where [REDACTED]. I had to enter my XBOX 360 in order too escape them and enter the of Gamer Land of this world. Gamer land is located in [REDACTED] near the [REDACTED]. There is a lot more I could tell you however I cannot be asked to type it all out.

Now you know a brief summery on why I am here and why the King of Phantoms wanted to ruin my gamer reputation.

I implore that all of you be wary of the Anti-Gamer Society. They are always watching us.

It's ya BOI signing out!

Last edited by a moderator: