Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Youtube Rank

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
Hey there, I have a question that I would appreciate if any staff member can reply to...

Cutting to the chase, let's say if I match all the requirements for YT rank and I want to apply, but I have two bans for "Discrimination" and "Death Threats", is it possible to get YT rank still? I understand it looks bad, but it was heavily taken out of context. But in the end I do take full accountability for my actions and I understand now that the topics aren't funny and shouldn't be encouraged. YT rank has been a dream of mines for the past year and with summer coming soon, I would love to start back posting videos on Youtube.

Otherside

Great Reporter
As long as I know you can apply for YT rank even if you have bans or mutes just like applying for staff.

This is kinda big dent for your carrier but your dent will heal overtime.
But after getting accepted for YT rank you need to follow the rules cause if do something somewhat harmful like cheating, Dthreats, DOX, teaming etc. then you might lose your YT rank.

But still I can't say anything cause if the satff who is going to review your YT ticket was in good mood that day then you can get your YT rank otherwise you are not going to get it.

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Hey there, I have a question that I would appreciate if any staff member can reply to...

Cutting to the chase, let's say if I match all the requirements for YT rank and I want to apply, but I have two bans for "Discrimination" and "Death Threats", is it possible to get YT rank still? I understand it looks bad, but it was heavily taken out of context. But in the end I do take full accountability for my actions and I understand now that the topics aren't funny and shouldn't be encouraged. YT rank has been a dream of mines for the past year and with summer coming soon, I would love to start back posting videos on Youtube.
yes u can apply:>

But why TF did u give death threats Minecraft
Yk right killin in mc is different from killin irl

iblocc

Rare Pika

No Youmtub rank for u L

OP
OP
BlazeLavenson

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
As long as I know you can apply for YT rank even if you have bans or mutes just like applying for staff.

This is kinda big dent for your carrier but your dent will heal overtime.
But after getting accepted for YT rank you need to follow the rules cause if do something somewhat harmful like cheating, Dthreats, DOX, teaming etc. then you might lose your YT rank.

But still I can't say anything cause if the satff who is going to review your YT ticket was in good mood that day then you can get your YT rank otherwise you are not going to get it.
i always thought you needed a clean ban history to apply for staff

OP
OP
BlazeLavenson

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
yes u can apply:>

But why TF did u give death threats Minecraft
Yk right killin in mc is different from killin irl
as i said it was taken heavily out of context :(
I'm a nice guy and i simply have a group of friends where we just act weird saying random stuff in party chat all the time but then some guy betrayed us and reported me and another guy (funny enough, the guy who reported us says "kys" the most out of our friend group and even said it to people in public chat and wasnt given a full ban).

I don't encourage the act of su*cide nor su*icidal thoughts.

iblocc

Rare Pika
as i said it was taken heavily out of context :(
I'm a nice guy and i simply have a group of friends where we just act weird saying random stuff in party chat all the time but then some guy betrayed us and reported me and another guy (funny enough, the guy who reported us says "kys" the most out of our friend group and even said it to people in public chat and wasnt given a full ban).

I don't encourage the act of su*cide nor su*icidal thoughts.
I amgree with Balaze