Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Global Youtube Giveaways

SmtGamer

Banned
Username:
SmtGamer​

Suggestion:
Youtube Giveaways​

Detailed description:
As you all may know already pika network hosts
Giveaway of gift cards and ranks in their twitter or instagram when an certain Gamemode gets reseted

So it would be great if they did the same and added youtube giveaways

And to enter the giveaway the person should be
Subscribed to pikanetworks youtube channel and like the post / video and comment their ingame name​

Reason(s):
It would be great to have an Additional giveaway where players can have a chance at winning​

Example(s):
[ Opfactions ] Reset we are hosting a giveaway of 2x immortal and 2x 50£ gc giveaway to enter subscribe to our channel and like the post and comment your in game name​

bowquet

Epic Pika
-1, kind of sounds unneccessary. they already have enough social media giveaways, and they don't actually use youtube much at all. if you have a 'youtube giveaway' you might as well have some sort of 'tiktok giveaway' and spiral down that rabbit hole

OP
OP
SmtGamer

SmtGamer

Banned
-1, kind of sounds unneccessary. they already have enough social media giveaways, and they don't actually use youtube much at all. if you have a 'youtube giveaway' you might as well have some sort of 'tiktok giveaway' and spiral down that rabbit hole
If you can't help with something just be neutral
And i don't use tiktok so idc

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Pikanetwork does giveaway on Twitter and Instagram because they have their own accounts. Pikanetwork doesn't have their own YouTube channel.

Hazam

Banned
DUDE I DIDNT KNOW, YOU DONT HAVE TO CALL ME OUT FOR EVERYTHING
lmfao u downvoted me suggestion nice beef and u saying me that u dont know me u have literally crated a conversation with me

Str3

+1 youtube giveaways would be cool
And more people would participate for it since everyone has youtube