Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Your anti cheat sucks and the game is filled with hackers

Mehmet410

Pika Lover
This is frustrating, I am struggling to get into a round with no cheaters present. While Hypixel has a watchdog report system where you can report a player and the staff will monitor him, Pika literally expects you to send footage. That's right, open up your video recorder and pray the cheaters wont rekt you while its loading up. This is just ridiculous and apsurd, I've seen dozens of threads about this and the staff is doing NOTHING at all.

MercuryGFX

Veteran
Staff are trying their best to get rid of cheaters in any way possible, Don't we all want that?. Note that Pika is a cracked server, Don't compare it with one of the top tier servers in minecraft. Still, Pika's Owners are doing the best they can.

Panas

Banned
they are indeed but the are banning me and others that are mostly noobs for no reason

Hellific

Veteran
Hello, i understand that you are really mad with the hackers as what MercuryGFX said, He/She is right, if u would compare Pika with a large server then you are trying to compare it with a famous server. Please try to understand.

Regards,
DestroyerTheKing
Add me on Discord for fun ^^
- TheKing#9838

Davidva

Veteran
You're literally complaining about hackers at a cracked server.