Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

You should join using username x__, not X__

Xunderscore

I tried joining pika for the first time and received an error message saying I can't join with the letter in my IGN (X__) being uppercase. Is there a bypass to this or could a staff member fix it? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 18.20.25.png

Silver Wing

The Pika
Someone else already registered an account with the same name but with different caps

Since a player has already registered with the username "x__" you won't be able to register with the name "X__"
The only way to fix this is to change your name

OP
OP
X

Xunderscore

Someone else already registered an account with the same name but with different caps

Since a player has already registered with the username "x__" you won't be able to register with the name "X__"
The only way to fix this is to change your name
Understandable but it's my own premium account. Sure, someone may have used my IGN to login on a cracked launcher but since I'm the rightful owner to the account I should be allowed to login with it right?

Let's assume I'm the cracked player that uses the IGN x__ and I decide to change my capitalisation. It's the exact same username so why should there be an issue? Other servers have no issue with the capitalisation of usernames and this is the first time I have encountered something like this.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Understandable but it's my own premium account. Sure, someone may have used my IGN to login on a cracked launcher but since I'm the rightful owner to the account I should be allowed to login with it right?

Let's assume I'm the cracked player that uses the IGN x__ and I decide to change my capitalisation. It's the exact same username so why should there be an issue? Other servers have no issue with the capitalisation of usernames and this is the first time I have encountered something like this.
I’m sorry to be bearer of bad news here but, it’s something me, you or any of the staff members can’t help at all.
You indeed are the rightful owner of the premium ign X__. However, a cracked player registered with that ign onto the network already using a cracked launcher :(.
Pika is a server made for both cracked & regular players so the user to use a cracked ign did nothing wrong.

The user who registered the account with that username might’ve made some progress in the game already. It’d be terribly unfair to snatch his account at this point & give it away to someone else simply because they own a regular copy of the game with that username.

I’m sorry to break it down in black & white but, it’s as the saying goes. “Early bird gets the worm”.

With that being said, incase you really wanna play onto the server, you’ve a few ways to do so.

-> You can change name of your regular minecraft ign. (It’s a big no no from me as ya got a 3 letter name)

-> You can use a cracked launcher to run the game with any ign of your choice :). (I suggest going for slawyerr as it allows you to use both your regular and cracked account at once. You won’t have to relaunch the game again and again.)

Well, that’s all I got for you. Hope it helped :)

Silver Wing

The Pika

As ZekromXD said above, pika is a cracked server so its impossible to do that
Since cracked server doesnt use UUID to store accounts

MadMonk_

Banned
That means Someone is already register with the name and you can't register with this name x__ and you need to correct syntax to X___

Sad for you!!