Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

you should join from the user gravedeath not Gravedeath

gravedeath

someone please help me i really wanna play on pika as my friends have cracked and i wanna play
with them

FreePalestine

The Pika
If you're joining for the first time, it means that your username has already been taken. All you can do is change your minecraft username of use a cracked account to play PikaNetwork

mallusrgreat

Epic Pika
If you're joining for the first time, it means that your username has already been taken. All you can do is change your minecraft username of use a cracked account to play PikaNetwork
No. Pika-Network is a cracked account. It doesn't care if you join from a name of a taken account. All you need to do is put on the password and play.

FreePalestine

The Pika
No. Pika-Network is a cracked account. It doesn't care if you join from a name of a taken account. All you need to do is put on the password and play.
If you don't know, join from Username not username means that it has already been taken.

mallusrgreat

Epic Pika
If you don't know, join from Username not username means that it has already been taken.
It's pika-network. You should be able to join from different PCs and different IPs, all you have to do is type out the password and you are in. There is no such thing as that, Maybe it's the grammar plugin

OP
OP
G

gravedeath

no im joining from real minecraft rather than cracked

FreePalestine

The Pika
no im joining from real minecraft rather than cracked
yes, it is saying join from username gravedeath and not Gravedeath means that someone else has already registered an account with name gravedeath.
It's pika-network. You should be able to join from different PCs and different IPs, all you have to do is type out the password and you are in. There is no such thing as that, Maybe it's the grammar plugin
yes now how is he supposed to get the pass?