Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied you have to put your rudness aside

Status
Not open for further replies.

yt_PAKGAMERZ

IGN
yt_PAKGAMERZ
Username:
yt_PAKGAMERZ​

Suggestion:
you have to put your rudness aside​

Detailed description:
all things we say you reply in already suggested, not going to happen, not a suggestion and no
i suggested many times like 7-9 times but you didn't accepted one of them like fast iron map why not it is a common thing which every server should have and like bedwars gamemodes why not because even most popular servers have these gamemodes and lucky block bedwars you should have to accept​

Reason(s):
because we are bored with playing normal bedwars mode we want more things if not ill leave playing pika becauseit bans you if you lag you get kicked if you lag you will get ban for no reason if you will not fix lag backs and kicks after laging so we will leave one day i was playing bedwars duos in pika and i tnt jumped when i got kb then i just lagged back to the locatin where i placed tnt and stucked at air and fall after 10-20 seconds​

Example(s):
we want: pika = hypixel​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
There's nothing rude in wanting to keep the server unique and as much not rip-off as possible. Just because something has been suggested doesn't mean it has to be accepted and implemented.

If you are "bored" with BedWars, then play something else, there are over 10 other gamemodes you can play. If you are still unsatisfied and you want this server to turn into Hypixel entirely, then, I am afraid that this server is not for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.