Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison You Can add an enchantment that like Has a small procentage of breaking the whole mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pasword123456

Minecraft Username
Pasword123456

Suggestion:
You Can add an enchantment that like Has a small procentage of breaking the whole mine.

Detailed description:
You add an enchantment that you unlock on like prestigne 50 or something and it Is max Level like 2k and 1 Level cosed like 100 tokens and like jackhamer insted it breaks 1 leyar it breaks the whole mine but only like 30% chance that it happends on max Level bc it Is too op i think you should add that but if you what to chace some numbers it Is ok you are in chace of here.​

Reason(s):
Bc i think it Is a good Idea but if you don't then don't do it​

Example(s):
Like of you break whit you're pick 2 whole layers while just haveing that enchament and eff 25 and fortune 25 it just breaks the whole mine and it auto restarts bc of you break 60% of the mine it restarts.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
-1 It does sound cool but it would be useless. Firstly, there is no need to destroy the whole mine since backpacks have a 100k limit so you only need a few layers with max fortune to fill them anyway. Also, this could be a lag issue, the developer has already said some of the lag is caused by the amount of blocks broken.

ir_n

The Pika
IGN
ir_n
-1 It does sound cool but it would be useless. Firstly, there is no need to destroy the whole mine since backpacks have a 100k limit so you only need a few layers with max fortune to fill them anyway. Also, this could be a lag issue, the developer has already said some of the lag is caused by the amount of blocks broken.
you are the definition of p2w

Disaalt

The Pika
ngl can u gift me a rank

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
totally agree with that. Thats a meaningless act to implement it

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey Pasword123456,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆Way too broken.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good night,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.