Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

You are a lizard harry! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatless27

Hello everyone! I am emirakinalkan(IGN). I want to say a "Hi!" to community. I am good at building and helping. I love to help players, give them a little boost when they start their first server adventure. Being in a server is always fun for me; new friends, new world, new buildings, a brand new world full of fun and creativity.

I am playing mc since 1.2.5 ver. and I will always play. I joined so many servers and become admins in some of them. But pika is different! In pika, being a player is better then being admin for me. But I could be a helper :nerd:

That is for me! Let's introduce yourself!
Bye!

zquizle

Banned
Hello everyone! I am emirakinalkan(IGN). I want to say a "Hi!" to community. I am good at building and helping. I love to help players, give them a little boost when they start their first server adventure. Being in a server is always fun for me; new friends, new world, new buildings, a brand new world full of fun and creativity.

I am playing mc since 1.2.5 ver. and I will always play. I joined so many servers and become admins in some of them. But pika is different! In pika, being a player is better then being admin for me. But I could be a helper :nerd:

Bye!
Hey there,
This sounds like a little application. I think you shouldn't try it here. This is the link for a application: https://pika-network.net/forums/application-submission.161/

Good luck :D

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Alright mate, welcome to the pika community. Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you ever wanted to be a helper though I'd advice you to be more well-known and familiarise yourself with the existing pika community so as not only to be accepted but additionally not to get any unecessary hate.

_MugiHq

Epic Pika

Bye!
lul too nice for me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.