Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Yet another hacker, hopefully u see this one PIKA

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
so basically this dude has blatant anti kb so yeah ban him
From looking at it, It just looks like the player is lagging to be fair and when you did /hub they was just lagging back.. It happens to a lot of players including myself I don't think they was cheating.

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
he is not hacking. its just his gaming keyboard!! he is just holding spacebar and D key. lol jk he has no void installed in his mod pack
Or maybe he’s lagging? The user didn’t show the guys ping in tab which is a big part on identifying if someone is cheating or not.

crazysteve79

The Pika
Or maybe he’s lagging? The user didn’t show the guys ping in tab which is a big part on identifying if someone is cheating or not.
White had 70 ping and pink 110 so no lags here and ye that is antivoid so that's batlant hack anyway

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
White had 70 ping and pink 110 so no lags here and ye that is antivoid so that's batlant hack anyway
You didn’t show the ping in the video. That’s like saying everyone is hacking without showing their ping and the ping is a huge part in identifying if someone is cheating. This isn’t solid proof they are cheating due to the fact you did not show the ping and it could have just been lag.

crazysteve79

The Pika
You didn’t show the ping in the video. That’s like saying everyone is hacking without showing their ping and the ping is a huge part in identifying if someone is cheating. This isn’t solid proof they are cheating due to the fact you did not show the ping and it could have just been lag.
Well he pressed tab godamit see the vedio and this is not my vedio/report and that's batlant cheat very well said

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
From looking at it, It just looks like the player is lagging to be fair and when you did /hub they was just lagging back.. It happens to a lot of players including myself I don't think they was cheating.
in my opinion he was using blatant anti kb, and it didn't look like he was lagging back neither lag backs only happen when lets say a block isn't supposed to be placed in a certain place so the server lags you back, and in this case it looked like he was jumping off trying to hit me off and the using a cheat to get back on the platform, and the anti kb wwas pretty obvious to even if you're lagging you will still take kb but it will be delayed but you won't just take 0 kb. And the reason I did /hub was because I didn't want to give the hacker the bed and final

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
I showed the dudes ping, when I press TAB you can see his ping is 130 wich isn't bad and would never lag you back or make u have 0 kb, I have played with 400 ping before and that did not happen so I think it's pretty clear that he was hacking