Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Xray Allow?

_Nikki99

Staff Member
With that kind of internal feeling, Does that determine whether these types of people arent suitable for the staff position?
Who knows but if people wanna keep cheating we can’t do anything about it hence why I said “It is what it is”

I_Mohd

Pika Member
you say get evidence of spectating them and mining pattern of their route. Spectating I want to know how to do that, and mining pattern I think that video posted shows his mining pattern turned direction and went straight to the middle of the base in y lvl
/gamemode spectator... its common sense lmao. just do that and see the way they are mining

OP
OP
WeAreFamily

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
With that kind of internal feeling, Does that determine whether these types of people arent suitable for the staff position?
Who knows but if people wanna keep cheating we can’t do anything about it hence why I said “It is what it is”
But isn't staff suppose to be there to try to hinder hacking or any illegal behavior from happening? else what is the point of the position?

/gamemode spectator... its common sense lmao. just do that and see the way they are mining
Uh, that depends if we the normal players are able to access that command.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
But isn't staff suppose to be there to try to hinder hacking or any illegal behavior from happening? else what is the point of the position?

I'm not staff so I wouldn't know.. plus they do what they can to find cheaters ;-;

I_Mohd

Pika Member

Why do you want access to that command?

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Just don't argue about it, what said has already been said just leave it at that guys

_Nikki99

Staff Member
*You can't spec anyone* the /gamemode spectator isn't a thing xd