Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

XPBOTTLE BUG

MyLastMapWithU

Epic Pika
(OPFACTION)
I literally just got the 600k XPBOTTLE that i had in my /pv 1 now i wasnt lagging and im sure of it also, i didnt press "Q" im not stupid enough to throw 600k XPBottle right? now when the 600k XPBOTTLE was in my minecraft arm I right Clicked the XpBottle that is 600k THEN IT FUCKING DISAPPEARED. I want my EXP back now THANK YOU STAFF TEAM FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING MY RAGE.

Thank you and Best Regards
zoidless

dutchtje0

I agree with DanielT_, I think you should make a bug report or else the world might end because then vodjt0ea and Ganfare wont be able tof ix the problem and then it will be in mIster Frenco hands but he is too busy being a manager so there is absolutely no way you shouldnt report that bug to make sure we are ok okgood
thhank u

Molenus

Pika Member
Mine also happened to me and right now I sold a unique set x 3b and had another bank note for 52m and when I used it, only the 52m one remained and the 3b were erased

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
(OPFACTION)
I literally just got the 600k XPBOTTLE that i had in my /pv 1 now i wasnt lagging and im sure of it also, i didnt press "Q" im not stupid enough to throw 600k XPBottle right? now when the 600k XPBOTTLE was in my minecraft arm I right Clicked the XpBottle that is 600k THEN IT FUCKING DISAPPEARED. I want my EXP back now THANK YOU STAFF TEAM FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING MY RAGE.

Thank you and Best Regards
zoidless
First of all swearing is disallowed in the forums, second of all, report any bugs at https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_reports/