Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock XP multiplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
XP multiplier

Detailed description:
In previous seasons of classic skyblock donators were supposed to have xp multiplier. It wasn't working and I guess, it was removed. I liked the idea of having xp multiplier, because it adds another way of making money (by enchanting and selling items).

For those who aren't smart enough and doesn't know how xp multiplier works, here is a description of it..
When you kill a blaze, you get 10 xp (not levels.. )
If there was a xp multiplier, it'd work like this..
For regular member it'd give 10 xp
For SkyVIP it'd give 20 xp (2x multiplier)
For SkyHero it'd give 30 xp (3x multiplier)
For SkyLord it'd give 40 xp (4x multiplier)
For SkyLegend it'd give 50 xp (5x multiplier)
For SkyGod it'd give 60 xp (6x multiplier)

Gamemode / Platform:
Classic SkyBlock

Reason(s):
It'd give donators another way of making money. As well as it'd be more efficient to enchant items. And it'd be good for the server, because it would give another reason for regular players to buy a rank or upgrade it

hijackrusty

Pika Member
This would turn the skyblock into a literal 'pay-to-win' and with the current competition to reach the highest level to win gift-cards it would be very unfair. But if it used to be implemented then I'm sure the devs removed it for a valid reason. Although i do agree it'd make gameplay more dynamic

OP
OP
iTheNooBest

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
This would turn the skyblock into a literal 'pay-to-win' and with the current competition to reach the highest level to win gift-cards it would be very unfair. But if it used to be implemented then I'm sure the devs removed it for a valid reason. Although i do agree it'd make gameplay more dynamic
It wouldn't make it p2w.
There was said that it was a feature for the past 3 seasons, but it didn't work. It was even written on /warp donator (or whatever it was) where they displayed the perks of donator ranks
And yep, it'd make it more dynamic, currently all we are doing is sitting afk near a mob farm and selling the drops. It's just boring

hijackrusty

Pika Member
It wouldn't make it p2w.
There was said that it was a feature for the past 3 seasons, but it didn't work. It was even written on /warp donator (or whatever it was) where they displayed the perks of donator ranks
And yep, it'd make it more dynamic, currently all we are doing is sitting afk near a mob farm and selling the drops. It's just boring
Defo agree with that last bit lol xD but yeah donators should defo have a bigger game experience with more aspects to focus on and more ways to play

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey iTheNooBest,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.