Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

WTF HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I finished a project on Survival and I do /home to drop off the rest of my stuff... The whole entire biome seemed to be reset. Everything was gone, my beacons, items, and vault with like 4k something emes. I have no idea what to do now because everything is gone but the things in my inventory. Please help, I was one of if not the most powerful and OP non-donator and it's all gone now. I have the things in my inventory and enderchest left. Not even a house. Does anyone have any idea what happened?

Sherlock_Jones

Epic Pika
Knowing this server, they will most like not help you, since you are a non-don xD

XBLADERAZERX

U were not the most OP non donor on survival ;)
and i think the same thing happened to another played i remember he told Draegoner in public chat in survival and staff helped him so i think u will get ur stuff back, but i think that u need proof(like a pic) of what u had

MobMobGasErop

Veteran
Knowing this server, they will most like not help you, since you are a non-don xD
that isnt true at all but u have to remeber this there are more players then staff and they cant just always have time to help but there not making a difference between non donators or donators

Slendyy

Veteran
Please PM me the stuff you need to rebuild your house , i'm sorry about this inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.