Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Wow pika.. wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

End3yM

Epic Pika

Free Advertisment? -rep pika?

Been gone for almost 1 year, ony here for the bad new =/

oOmeerOo

Veteran
this is basically claiming that not just we don't have an anticheat (which we dont) but our staffs cant catch him either...

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
this is basically claiming that not just we don't have an anticheat (which we dont) but our staffs cant catch him either...
there is an anticheat in practice its just... well not really that good

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Saying we don't have any anti cheat is a lie. Pika already has an anti cheat but a new one has been added but it's still in beta. Why else would he get kicked? Also, i suggest you check the banpage to see if he's banned or not.

Wither

Veteran
Just ignore him. Pika improves more and more. New anti-cheats are getting or are on the way to get added. Also, staff members are doing their best to keep the hackers away. 1 thing ruins pika's prosperity though... the fact that pika is a cracked server so the hackers are pretty much infinite. However, I am optimistic that his video title will be unjustifiable soon, at least we are all (staff members) trying to accomplish that.

Davidva

Veteran
Just ignore him. Pika improves more and more. New anti-cheats are getting or are on the way to get added. Also, staff members are doing their best to keep the hackers away. 1 thing ruins pika's prosperity though... the fact that pika is a cracked server so the hackers are pretty much infinite. However, I am optimistic that his video title will be unjustifiable soon, at least we are all (staff members) trying to accomplish that.
100% optimistic xD

Status
Not open for further replies.