Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Would this be bannable?

Would this be teaming, and would this be bannable

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
So in Skywars teaming is bannable, no duh.
However what about trucing?
Trucing involves ignoring a potential victim until the biggest threat is eliminated.

Here is an example:
I am playing Team Skywars. My teamate dies. The only ones left alive are me, a guy ( We shall call him Blue) and two guys (We shall call them Red1 and Red2) I can easily kill Blue since he is undergeared and alone, but Red is a big threat. Instead, I choose to not attack Blue untill my biggest threat is eliminated. So Blue knowing that as well rushes, kills Red1, dies and I kill the other one. However, should I have killed him, Red1 and Red2 would have killed me immediately. So, by keeping him alive I make sure that either of us have a chance to win, but by not helping him I make sure he can't beat me in a 1v1
In a theoretical way, we aren't getting ANY advantages here and we aren't breaking ANY rules. But since players can report stupid thing, I am going to ask:
Is this situation bannable, since a lot players would consider this teaming.
In case you are wondering:
* I would not assist Blue in killing Red, since my chances of death are increased then
* I would not give Blue items, since that gives him a chance to try and rush and kill me.
* I would only ignore killing him so long as there is a higher threat level.
(Note: This situation is entirely theoretical and is in no way real)

SomeTacos

Pika Member
So in Skywars teaming is bannable, no duh.
However what about trucing?
Trucing involves ignoring a potential victim until the biggest threat is eliminated.

Here is an example:
I am playing Team Skywars. My teamate dies. The only ones left alive are me, a guy ( We shall call him Blue) and two guys (We shall call them Red1 and Red2) I can easily kill Blue since he is undergeared and alone, but Red is a big threat. Instead, I choose to not attack Blue untill my biggest threat is eliminated. So Blue knowing that as well rushes, kills Red1, dies and I kill the other one. However, should I have killed him, Red1 and Red2 would have killed me immediately. So, by keeping him alive I make sure that either of us have a chance to win, but by not helping him I make sure he can't beat me in a 1v1
In a theoretical way, we aren't getting ANY advantages here and we aren't breaking ANY rules. But since players can report stupid thing, I am going to ask:
Is this situation bannable, since a lot players would consider this teaming.
In case you are wondering:
* I would not assist Blue in killing Red, since my chances of death are increased then
* I would not give Blue items, since that gives him a chance to try and rush and kill me.
* I would only ignore killing him so long as there is a higher threat level.
(Note: This situation is entirely theoretical and is in no way real)
well, if u were "teaming" with that blue from the beggining that would have been called "cross-teaming" and it is banable but since you guys were enemies since the start and you didn't spoke or... dealt about teaming then this should be considered a fair play! a really clever 1, GJ! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.