Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Would be nice if the night-vision effect can be disabled manually or automatically when leaving spaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImYanis

Pika Member
Username:
Yanis200700​

Suggestion:
Would be nice if the night-vision effect can be disabled manually or automatically when leaving spawn (going to one of the 5 worlds; red, blue, green, yellow, resource)​

Detailed description:
I am not sure, but I suppose when you just join the server you do not get the effect (Night vision) right away, you have to go to the /pvp area to actually obtain the effect.
I've tried many ways to disable it, from milk, to dying, to changing in the settings, nothing worked, so as far as I can tell, there seems to be no possible way to disable the effect.
-What am I asking for?: I understand you might need night-vision to see in the dark spots of the /pvp arena, but it would be great if you can manually disable it when you're in a different world from spawn (a.ka /pvp), or even if it automatically gets disabled, that is fine too.​

Reason(s):
-What is wrong with having night-vision?: well, I personally had experienced 2 problems;
1. One time I was trying to find mobs (pigs and cows), I kept doing /rtp, searching and searching with no luck, I tried everything, and after wasting all of my time, I realized it was NIGHT TIME and I had night-vision the entire time, pretty silly
2. This is uncommon but in some cases, the nigh-vision effect actually lags the game of some low-end computers, so it is a pain to have it without being able to disable it.​

RayLovesCookies

Pika Member
IGN
The_Killer_Ray
Username:
Yanis200700

Suggestion:
Would be nice if the night-vision effect can be disabled manually or automatically when leaving spawn (going to one of the 5 worlds; red, blue, green, yellow, resource)

Detailed description:
I am not sure, but I suppose when you just join the server you do not get the effect (Night vision) right away, you have to go to the /pvp area to actually obtain the effect.

I've tried many ways to disable it, from milk, to dying, to changing in the settings, nothing worked, so as far as I can tell, there seems to be no possible way to disable the effect.

-What am I asking for?: I understand you might need night-vision to see in the dark spots of the /pvp arena, but it would be great if you can manually disable it when you're in a different world from spawn (a.ka /pvp), or even if it automatically gets disabled, that is fine too.

Reason(s):
-What is wrong with having night-vision?: well, I personally had experienced 2 problems;

1. One time I was trying to find mobs (pigs and cows), I kept doing /rtp, searching and searching with no luck, I tried everything, and after wasting all of my time, I realized it was NIGHT TIME and I had night-vision the entire time, pretty silly

2. This is uncommon but in some cases, the nigh-vision effect actually lags the game of some low-end computers, so it is a pain to have it without being able to disable it.
If you are a ranked player (samurai +), simply type /nightvision. If you aren't, just buy a night vision command voucher in ah, it usually goes for 2.5k min so it's quite cheap. (I don't recommend buying the voucher ,though, cuz a lot of vouchers are bugged right now).

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
Hello ImYanis,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Permanent Night Vision is a bug that has already been reported.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.