Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Wither boss got bug.

WipedPoland

Wither no more spawned after we built it. Then we broke it and built it again and this happened .
1674639115327.png

OP
OP
W

WipedPoland

It isnt a bug there is a cooldown on spawning wither
Nope, The first time I built the wither but it did not spawn and the second time I did it again then it was on cooldown. /msg WipedPoland, I can give u 3 heads to try it out.

RubanXD

Ive got the same problem. The wither doesnt spawns but the timer shows up. I was looking at the built wither structure for some time believing there might be some delay to the spawn but im pretty sure the wither spawnning is bugged. Waited for 30 mins. Tried twice when the cooldown is out. U cant spawn withers but the cooldown timer for 3 day still applies even though no wither spawns.

heart_face

Great Reporter
The wither was unspawnable for most of this season which I believe they removed for likely duping reasons. This bug could be unintentional or intentional but I know the developers are working to make next season better. Like tryhard6969 said, report the bug or any bugs you find to help the developers out.

Dytch

When it comes to Bugs, make sure you report them to correct areas. If you're not sure if it's a bug, creating a thread is always helpful which you've done. Thanks for this!

Imgod

Pika Lover
I really don't know how would they dupe a wither bro make babies or something?

Imgod

Pika Lover
Who talked about any sort of dupe even once, bighead?
"he wither was unspawnable for most of this season which I believe they removed for likely duping reasons. This bug could be unintentional or intentional but I know the developers are working to make next season better. Like tryhard6969 said, report the bug or any bugs you find to help the developers out."

are you blind mate use your eyes bighead maybe stop playing games so you ur eye sight will get better bighead

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
Lmfao 😂
Idek since when you're playing but no sort of either dupe ever happened.
You need to fact check something before following it blindly you fatty ass.
Go get your 9 year old brain checked so that you could cry more over a block game for another 9 years.

Imgod

Pika Lover
Lmfao 😂
Go get your 9 year old brain checked so that you could cry more over a block game for another 9 years.
Mate you literally said that "Who talked about any sort of dupe even once, bighead?" in this forum of course you are blind and now you are not admitting it go ****** yourself and have your eyes checks all because all i mentioned is dupe as****

Imgod

Pika Lover
Lmfao 😂
And why you are even arguing with this little problem mate you could have just avoided me by just not looking at the post I made , this is so unnecessary im not going to waste my time on you you little t****

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
You sure do sound like a 9 year old after all. Completely pointless to argue with kids.

uarekidxd9

Pika Lover
Hello,

If you found a bug, then you should report it here -> click

Have a good day!

prober90

Staff Member
Trial
Hello,

If you found a bug, then you should report it here -> click

Have a good day!
Stop post farming and don't try to bump old threads it will get you warned and your click here doesn't even work...