Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why there is ranked limit daily?

BlaixenU

Pika Member
I want to know why there is ranked limit, in my opinion, this just seems a little inconvenient for long session ranked players and kind of kills rankeds since alot of people dont have rankeds left (only 20 daily!?)

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Because:
1. It (kind of) prevents people from boosting, or at least it slows them down in such a process.
2. It prevents people from advancing way too quickly on the leaderboards in case they're cheating, so there is a higher chance they'll get caught when they need multiple days to get onto the leaderboards.

Unawarely

The Pika
Because:
1. It (kind of) prevents people from boosting, or at least it slows them down in such a process.
2. It prevents people from advancing way too quickly on the leaderboards in case they're cheating, so there is a higher chance they'll get caught when they need multiple days to get onto the leaderboards.
I dsagree, it's definitely not to prevent boosting I'm 100% sure because boosting is allowed, and no server makes a rule that only applies to cheaters in that way and assumes players are cheaters before assuming they are legit.

The real reason is so people buy ranks

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
I dsagree, it's definitely not to prevent boosting I'm 100% sure because boosting is allowed, and no server makes a rule that only applies to cheaters in that way and assumes players are cheaters before assuming they are legit.

The real reason is so people buy ranks
I don't think so. If that was the case, they would make it like 10 is the limit for unranked players or something similar. 20 is still a pretty big number considering that many people don't play ranked.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Just like how I went crazy in my head and bought va- I mean elite rank.

Unawarely

The Pika
I don't think so. If that was the case, they would make it like 10 is the limit for unranked players or something similar. 20 is still a pretty big number considering that many people don't play ranked.
It used to be 5, also otherwise why do ranked people have 120 vs 20, it's just a perk or part of the reason you would upgrade

Snowyy

Banned
And it also is so ranks wouldn’t be useless xD , I believe ranks give more matches

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

interesting