Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why My Ip Is Banned

HDR302

Hood Morning Staff Actually We Are 3 houses who share the Same Network And routher yesterday one of them got banned and we got our ip banned well its a critical situation as ive been clean and hardowrking jn pika so i request to unban my ip cuz one of my friend got ban me and my other friend have no fault so Kindly unban My Ip
IGN HDR302
The person got Ban is Lettuce
I dont know what you guys do in this situation but i need help i want my ip unbanned if you guys seek proof i can attach a pic of google map to ensure our 3 attached houses let me know

OP
OP
H

HDR302

yeah Bro but i didnt got ban one of my neighbours get and my ip is sued i just want my ip unbanned

Ankush_MC_2023

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
Hood Morning Staff Actually We Are 3 houses who share the Same Network And routher yesterday one of them got banned and we got our ip banned well its a critical situation as ive been clean and hardowrking jn pika so i request to unban my ip cuz one of my friend got ban me and my other friend have no fault so Kindly unban My Ip
IGN HDR302
The person got Ban is Lettuce
I dont know what you guys do in this situation but i need help i want my ip unbanned if you guys seek proof i can attach a pic of google map to ensure our 3 attached houses let me know
I got banned too. Staff is dealing bans like candy. Its ridiculous
yeah Bro but i didnt got ban one of my neighbours get and my ip is sued i just want my ip unbanned
As in the rules, it is said that "Your account is your responsibility" so, you won't get your account unbanned

OP
OP
H

HDR302

As in the rules, it is said that "Your account is your responsibility" so, you won't get your account unbanned
So what my account isnt banned its someone from my neighbours why should i be banned for someone elses fault on a completely different pc and different house

Ankush_MC_2023

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
So what my account isnt banned its someone from my neighbours why should i be banned for someone elses fault on a completely different pc and different house
That is what I am trying to say, even if it's not your fault, your account won't be unbanned because in the rules it is clearly said that "Your account is your responsibility"

OP
OP
H

HDR302

That is what I am trying to say, even if it's not your fault, your account won't be unbanned because in the rules it is clearly said that "Your account is your responsibility"
You are not getting my point dude my account is my responsibility and i am responsible for it but i didnt do anything wrong i was playing with peace and the next moment im banned like wtf how can i be punished for someone elses fault i have my own PC and i didnt got ban on it someone in my network got ban and all the devices that connect to it are banned thats not how it works

Ankush_MC_2023

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
You are not getting my point dude my account is my responsibility and i am responsible for it but i didnt do anything wrong i was playing with peace and the next moment im banned like wtf how can i be punished for someone elses fault i have my own PC and i didnt got ban on it someone in my network got ban and all the devices that connect to it are banned thats not how it works
Even if you don't do anything wrong and get the ban because of someone else who plays in different house and different PC, you are still not going to get unbanned. That is what "Your account is your responsibility" means here

OP
OP
H

HDR302

Even if you don't do anything wrong and get the ban because of someone else who plays in different house and different PC, you are still not going to get unbanned. That is what "Your account is your responsibility" means here
Thats Not Fair Idc about What you Say Ill Talk to The Admin Cuz This Is Not Fair Why do i get punished for someone elses mistake

OP
OP
H

HDR302

How would you feel if one of your neighbour ends up getting ban and youre banned too? Will you just accept that? Cuz im not

Ankush_MC_2023

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
How would you feel if one of your neighbour ends up getting ban and youre banned too? Will you just accept that? Cuz im not
You will have to here, because there is no other way around it. If you ban evade, you will get re-banned for ban evasion

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
⚠️ This is not the place to submit a punishment appeal. ⚠️

If you would like to submit a bug report, you can do it here.
Be sure to read this guide before submitting a appeal.
Appealing multiple times or making troll appeals results in punishment!
If this helped you, please drop me a like and a follow :)