Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

WHY IS MY WHITE CHAT COLOR GONE???

AMFYX

WHY IS MY WHITE CHAT COLOR GONE??? MY NICK WAS ALSO REMOVED I WON WHITE CHAT COLOR BY CRATE AND NOT THE RANK
JUST TELL ME WHY. I DIDNT CHANGE TITLE OR SOMETHING EVEN THO IT WONT EFFECT IT BUT IM LOWKEY MAD MY NICKNAME ALSO REMOVED

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
I think you won your white chat color for only a temporary period. And if you think any bugs are going on in this matter you can always report them here.

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
Can you give some evidence pls?

Edit: This might be the reason

Last edited:

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
WHY IS MY WHITE CHAT COLOR GONE??? MY NICK WAS ALSO REMOVED I WON WHITE CHAT COLOR BY CRATE AND NOT THE RANK
JUST TELL ME WHY. I DIDNT CHANGE TITLE OR SOMETHING EVEN THO IT WONT EFFECT IT BUT IM LOWKEY MAD MY NICKNAME ALSO REMOVED
Hello AMFYX,

The reason that your chat color disappeared is because it has a temporary perk. If you want a permanent chat color, I advise you to vote each day to get a rank in practice. Also, if you just want the chat color, you could use the iron that you get from voting to buy it from the iron store.

unvoided2

Hello AMFYX,

The reason that your chat color disappeared is because it has a temporary perk. If you want a permanent chat color, I advise you to vote each day to get a rank in practice. Also, if you just want the chat color, you could use the iron that you get from voting to buy it from the iron store.
noob answer be like me im demonic

-much hate from unvoided

slimepvpxd

Pika Lover
chat colors from crates arent permenantely, u can buy permenant chat colors through coins you have earned by using /cosmetics