Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

why is badlion client in hate!

Kxneki

Banned
Basically Badlion client ex owners were pedos thats why they got exposed, but now Badlion has new owners and a better staff team so i don't know the reason doing all this, like why do people always see in the past not in the present? like if we use Badlion client in the present we will not be pedos right?

zireb

Great Reporter
Most of the people who use external clients are used to lunar, since it offers stable fps and many features.
It also had better promotion I guess.

OP
OP
Kxneki

Kxneki

Banned
Most of the people who use external clients are used to lunar, since it offers stable fps and many features.
It also had better promotion I guess.
Totally agreed, i also use lunar. But don't know the reason why badlion isn't growing.

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Basically Badlion client ex owners were pedos thats why they got exposed, but now Badlion has new owners and a better staff team so i don't know the reason doing all this, like why do people always see in the past not in the present? like if we use Badlion client in the present we will not be pedos right?
Why one should focus on using Bablion if other better clients exist?

MadMonk_

Banned
Well Once people trust gone from it. It's hard to get it back.
Since Badlion get so bad-reputation from their ex-owners many people don't like to use it or content creators doesn't use it and promote it instead they were promoting lunar client which got good-reputation in community. Badlion needs to take bigger move to grow once again Badlion old staff makes badlion bad.

Lunar has also made some good fanbase and it gives higher fps than any toher client so many people shifted on it and never came back on badlion.