Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why high ping is more of a disadvantage than an advantage

Silver Wing

The Pika
I made this thread to clarify high ping is more of a disadvantage than an advantage and proof the people who say high ping sweats are only good due to their ping.The disadvantages are-

1.In general with 150+ms you can never get the first hit and always have to trade in the start of ur fight and winning thse fights in which both you and your opponent are at half a heart is impossible

2.Weird lag backs ,getting stuck in a block and beds taking a lot of time to break-
With high ping everything is delayed so beds take a long time to break and register and many times if an opponent places blocks you get stuck .

There are no advantages for high ping other than taking delayed kb but the fact that ur hitreg and everything is dealyed like a 2 second shop delay is horrible.the high ping players have no choice to improve their ping and many of the high ping players would destroy others if they had below 150ms .So please stop making a fuss over it and deal with it even though high ping players are annoying to figt.If you are a low ping player you have a major advantage and if you lose a fight its not due to their high ms

Last edited:

ir_n

The Pika
high ping can get you false banned if your not careful

JerryMine

The Pika
lags do have some advantages, like said earlier, delayed kb. Sometimes you will find it surprising because the more laggy you are, the higher CPS you actually have, which means you can somehow do the -60% velocity trick.

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
dud, "high ping players have no choice to improve their ping " like me as Asian, we cannot improve our ping because we are far from the server.

and 100% high ping s**ks.

OP
OP
Silver Wing

Silver Wing

The Pika
dud, "high ping players have no choice to improve their ping " like me as Asian, we cannot improve our ping because we are far from the server.

and 100% high ping s**ks.
I understand cuz I am too Asian

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
I would agree that high ping is not a good thing to have, however there are certainly a lot of advantages of high ping. Delayed knockback is really useful in bridge fights (watch SammyGreen for examples). Also, delayed knockback can be used in normal fights too if you successfully combine it with delayed hits, so you can get an "anti-knockback" effect for a second, allowing you to hit your opponent multiple times despite not getting the first hit. That can help you get a really good combo on your opponent, which can ultimately win you the fight.

ItchyDitchy

Pika Lover
It's already common sense tbvh, since high ping disallows you from playing smoothly and it will not benefit you unless you are trying to glitch to somewhere. It is useful sometimes but very very not useful if you are with other players. Delayed knockback can be very annoying and alot more. So it can be both a advantage and an disadvantage. Depends on how the user use it.

_ImSiwan

Staff Member
Helper
Me who plays at normal 200+ ping 🤡 It's neither a disadvantage nor an advantage unless it's like 350+