Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why doesn't Pika accepts As proxy?

TigerCraft79

Pika Member
IGN
TigerCraft79
the as proxy thread had been denied and it is also not allowed to suggest changes to hosting, why is it like this way? there are many as pika players and lately the ping has been so bad it is unplayable. I used to play on 100-170 ping but recently it is spiking up it is normal with servers with as proxy, I don't understand why they have not added as proxy already, not like it is going to result in loss for pika

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
Having a proxy would mean duplicating the server and hosting it somewhere else, That would be too difficult.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
the as proxy thread had been denied and it is also not allowed to suggest changes to hosting, why is it like this way? there are many as pika players and lately the ping has been so bad it is unplayable. I used to play on 100-170 ping but recently it is spiking up it is normal with servers with as proxy, I don't understand why they have not added as proxy already, not like it is going to result in loss for pika
Tbh with you the ping you’re playing with isn’t even that bad-

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
With current funds which pika gets I don't think it will be able to host any proxies. (since server hosting requires duplicating files and place to store them)