Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why are staff so active on forums but they have brain problems and can’t enter games to ban people.

MouraThat

Veteran
Then why are there so many fking hackers. Why don’t you get more staff?

Also I’m not talking about forums, I’m talking about in game
If there were 50 good candidates I'm sure all 50 of those staff would be accepted , its not as easy as saying hire people. Very few people ever right good enough applications or have the ability to be staff . On Pika Network you can't just become staff if you say ' I want to be staff' the testing process is rigorous to avoid people becoming staff and abusing and to ensure staff are actually helpful.
As for hackers , if you see someone hacking then record them and report them on the forums , unfortunately there could be 1000 staff and there would still be hackers , because players will always outnumber staff.

MercuryGFX

Veteran
It's not that easy to moderate a server with 1.1K+ online players, We're also humans that volunteered for this position to at least make the server playable with a low percentage of hackers.

Note that some of us can be busy with IRL.

JerryMine

The Pika
It's not that easy to moderate a server with 1.1K+ online players, We're also humans that volunteered for this position to at least make the server playable with a low percentage of hackers.

Note that some of us can be busy with IRL.
just tell the hackers to get a life, they might get inspired

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
I think the main issue here is visibility. You can see staff on the forums, and their posts aren't just gonna log off so it feels like they are more active on the forums. Staff are crazy busy on the server and definitely more active on the server than the forums. The difference is you can't see them. You don't see every ban or mute they do. A lot of the time you can't even tell they're online because they're gonna to be /vanished to catch hackers. Cracked servers are always going to have hacker issues. If that's not something you can handle, you're gonna want to pay for minecraft. Otherwise, you're just gonna have to accept that the staff are doing the best they can to make your experience better, whether you can see them doing it or not

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Good Day Player,

As a former admin on the server in charge of going through staff applications, feel free to apply as a staff member of the server in order to experience just how difficult it is to even get accepted as a trial helper then pass training to become a helper approved to ban PVP related hackers.

Don't be scared of getting your application rejected, I ain't there to be the one to completely roast the hell out of a rubbish application that you are sure to submit in a few minutes.

P.S. Reliable and trustworthy staff are hard to find :)

Kind Regards,
ChairmanSB

JerryMine

The Pika
just get a hidden alt in every different gamemode to report chat rule breakers