Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why are staff so active on forums but they have brain problems and can’t enter games to ban people.

MouraThat

Veteran
Staff are always available on discord if you require their support. 99% of the time at least 1 staff member is online and if you find them or go to them for help ,they will also help you.
There are sometimes over 1000 players online and there are like 3 or 4 staff members on , so of course they can't serve everyone.
Also if it says someone's online on the forums , it just means they have the tab open , they could be eating but have the tab open.
Someone please lock this pointless thread

JerryMine

The Pika
Me on discord: Hey staff help me
Staff: Sending missiles other staff members to help the situation

one eternity later
The other staff: So what happened
Me who described everything on discord earlier:

UpperGround

Great Reporter
because u can't play pika network in ur phone

ig idk

Last edited:

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
Staff are always available on discord if you require their support. 99% of the time at least 1 staff member is online and if you find them or go to them for help ,they will also help you.
There are sometimes over 1000 players online and there are like 3 or 4 staff members on , so of course they can't serve everyone.
Also if it says someone's online on the forums , it just means they have the tab open , they could be eating but have the tab open.
+1

ChickenDinnr

Veteran
I understand you're disappointed that you rarely see staff online in-game. However, we're always trying our best to keep PikaNetwork clean. Due to the enormous number of players, we're outnumbered, we were unavailable to assist you. This is why we have Help & Support ticket, help-lobby in the discord, and the report section to report rule-breakers. We might miss your message due to many players asking for help. However, through these tickets, I guarantee you 100%, we'll get back to you. We're also often in vanish. You might not be able to see us in-game, /staff, or in tab, the fact is we are in-game. We do not go into vanish for fun. We do this if we're spectating a rule-breaker or other situations like this. Of course, we want to satisfy our players, but there are over a thousand players on Pika every single day. There are hundreds that are experiencing the same issue you are. Again, we can't assist numerous players all at once or punish multiple rule-breakers at once. We are pushing ourselves to our limits, and making sure every game is clean. Every staff also has different timezones, so do these players. We can't stay up 24/7 to monitor the server or answering tickets. Remember, the report section is always open for players to report rule-breakers. This is a way better & efficient way of reporting them. Reporting them in the discord, or DMs might get ignored. Anyways, have fun in PikaNetwork and we'll be looking forward to serving you better.

P.S Seeing us online in the "Staff Online" section in the forums doesn't always mean we are. Like RockyGaming said, we might be doing something else, and left the forums tab open

Last edited:

JerryMine

The Pika
he wanted a staff that works very efficiently but we don't have that here

people don't get muted right after they swear????

Panas

Banned
Actually there is one more thing that staff are doing so they dont have to be in game. I can't tell it. But thats a way to get more people on the server. This trick is familiar among og players because nearly every old player got staff rank by using that method. Again not gonna tell it.

Panas

Banned
he wanted a staff that works very efficiently but we don't have that here

people don't get muted right after they swear????
Actually i am getting muted even if staff isnt there. I got warned twice and muted after that in one second for 3 different screensshots. I am getting targetted.

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
Me on discord: Hey staff help me
Staff: Sending missiles other staff members to help the situation

one eternity later
The other staff: So what happened
Me who described everything on discord earlier:
So you want us to give a information that we are not very sure about and going to complain if we gave false information?

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

Then why are there so many fking hackers. Why don’t you get more staff?

Also I’m not talking about forums, I’m talking about in game