Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why am I muted?

OP
OP
M

Markuus55

Well, some admin write to me about this,because I was going to write and it came out....

OP
OP
M

Markuus55

It's funny, I found 1 person in the spawn who had scamm keys to another and I just wanted to help him because I hate hackers alike than scammers.

And I already see Hakuna the number of times I've called you to ban the hackers that you can see in kilometers, and your only function is to mutate those who try to help people, which you never do.

OP
OP
M

Markuus55

And who is AuroraOfMonster, you or other admin why and I repeat again instead of helping that him, take and mutate me,perfect...

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Look, we have some limited permission in the staff team. I try to do my best and help us much as i can with the permissions that are given to me. When you see a hacker do not spam me "hakuna ban {name}. Instead try to record him and make a report ticket or just write me his name because i must record him as well.

OP
OP
M

Markuus55

ok, of course I have stayed hakuna, but seeing the seen, it seems very excessive to get 20H of mutation for trying to help another person.

A part, I don't know who this Aurora is

Last edited: