Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why am I banned staff?

yknate

I was grinding my silverfish spawners after my brother left, and since I was constantly killing the silverfish the game recognized me as being AFK since I went to take a shower when the AFK screen popped up, after I come back from my shower I am banned for 24 hours for 'mob aura' when I don't even know what mob aura is like why am I even banned staff? I've gotten kicked multiple times by staff too for no reason, like why is that even happening?

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
You're basically admitting to autoclicking which isn't allowed. Stop autoclicking and you won't get banned.

OP
OP
yknate

yknate

You're basically admitting to autoclicking which isn't allowed. Stop autoclicking and you won't get banned.
that’s not what I was saying, I didn’t once say I was auto clicking

OP
OP
yknate

yknate

I think you will be a good addition to the current staff team.
would love be apart of the staff, because it seems like everyone gets banned besides the real hackers that can literally auto god bridge.

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
me as being AFK since I went to take a shower when the AFK screen popped up
You were autoclicking otherwise it doesn't ban you for just this, neither does this menu pop up when you're not clicking.

OP
OP
yknate

yknate

You were autoclicking otherwise it doesn't ban you for just this, neither does this menu pop up when you're not clicking.
I wasn’t auto clicking, I was grinding my levels and once the menu popped up I went to take a shower and came back to be banned for 24 hrs

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Unless you misclick or keep clicking you don't get banned, but why would you shower with the pop-up open in the first place ? That seems odd to me.

Outscale

Banned
I wasn’t auto clicking, I was grinding my levels and once the menu popped up I went to take a shower and came back to be banned for 24 hrs
Thats smart, when I asked to get screenshared I go shower and make a house first then I come back.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
I was grinding my silverfish spawners after my brother left, and since I was constantly killing the silverfish the game recognized me as being AFK since I went to take a shower when the AFK screen popped up, after I come back from my shower I am banned for 24 hours for 'mob aura' when I don't even know what mob aura is like why am I even banned staff? I've gotten kicked multiple times by staff too for no reason, like why is that even happening?
i can just simply says, this reasons is too old.
what you can do is appeal.
From your wordings, most of the human being knows either you are autoclicking or using any sort of hacks