Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Who is still using version 1.7?

Do you still use version 1.7?

• yes i always play on 1.7

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • no i play on 1.8

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • i play sometimes on 1.7

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ali99

Epic Pika
omg XD

hey...let me explain u my points with an example...

un 2002 windows xp was released....it was considered as the best OS ever created...if u look at the present(windows 10 or 8 or 7)....the present is much better....people could not possibly think of a better os but....well....new things come while time passes...we all love minecraft 1.8 like windows xp....but...the newer...the better...now we love windows 7,8 etc(not windows vista :p)....consider minecraft 1.9 as that....newer the better :D

ADHDspot

Veteran
omg XD

un 2002 windows xp was released....it was considered as the best OS ever created...if u look at the present(windows 10 or 8 or 7)....the present is much better....people could not possibly think of a better os but....well....new things come while time passes...we all love minecraft 1.8 like windows xp....but...the newer...the better...now we love windows 7,8 etc(not windows vista :p)....consider minecraft 1.9 as that....newer the better :D
We get it.. You are addicted to Minecraft 1.9...

TheEntrepreneur

Legendary Pika
omg XD

You forgot that "old but gold"
Also, you might wanna go to the hospitals and see what version of windows they use
They still roll with old school win xp brooooo

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Can anyone else list the bad side of 1.9 as i did? No? ok i guess we only care about the good side...
Oh and btw Ali i went to a hack client site (No i didn't download it it was for info on clients for 1.9) and a forum post there said that they are updating to 1.9 as said in my earlier posts

ali99

Epic Pika
You forgot that "old but gold"
Also, you might wanna go to the hospitals and see what version of windows they use
They still roll with old school win xp brooooo

We get it.. You are addicted to Minecraft 1.9...

to be honest...I didnt played 1.9 yet..infact I didnt touched my laptop or pc for 6 months....exams :p
nor did I played on pika..meet u guys ingame at MAY (month)

I research n investigate...never take my judgements as a joke..they have a reason...

and godboy ahahahhahahah u made my day XD true..I did saw some pc running xp in the hospitals..even in dubai XD (I live in dubai)
hahahahhajaja..(cough cough) ahahah....

ali99

Epic Pika
Can anyone else list the bad side of 1.9 as i did? No? ok i guess we only care about the good side...
Oh and btw Ali i went to a hack client site (No i didn't download it it was for info on clients for 1.9) and a forum post there said that they are updating to 1.9 as said in my earlier posts

umm..I didnt played 1.9 yet..I didnt found any bugs or stuff in my investigation..can u list em

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Here is all the "Fixed Ones So Far"
Now some of these are minor bugs.
  • [Bug MC-779] - Mobs are displayed outside of their spawner
  • [Bug MC-1072] - No Translation for “Air” in the superflat customization
  • [Bug MC-14722] - Social Zombies not affected by /gamerule doMobSpawning
  • [Bug MC-23952] - Bad alignment when using wide unicode fonts
  • [Bug MC-44140] - Acacia and Dark Oak Stairs do not burn and cannot be lit with flint and steel
  • [Bug MC-44280] - Eggs and Snowballs fired from dispensers don’t knockback mobs, but they do when thrown by the player or a snow golem.
  • [Bug MC-46258] - “ø” Character Has an Extra Pixel
  • [Bug MC-46690] - Items in inventory upon death in gamemode 3
  • [Bug MC-47941] - Creepers flash white when exploding
  • [Bug MC-59196] - Players can tick themselves arbitrarily
  • [Bug MC-60692] - gamemode selector m doesn’t work with negation
  • [Bug MC-63714] - Zombie Pigmen get angry when hit in creative
  • [Bug MC-69038] - /help in a command block shows /effect syntax
  • [Bug MC-71006] - Minecart with Hopper and Minecart with Chest’s GUIs’ name is Minecart.
  • [Bug MC-73304] - Scoreboard teamkill.”color” Is not registering entities
  • [Bug MC-74072] - Unicode Character “Small H with Stroke” (ħ) One Pixel Too High
  • [Bug MC-74392] - Copying written books creates 0-stacks/duplicates original
  • [Bug MC-76313] - Pressing the crouch key while flying will slow you down
  • [Bug MC-78557] - Buttons don’t have a special tool assigned - compare pressure plates
  • [Bug MC-79604] - Explosions do not repel players in creative
  • [Bug MC-81687] - Villagers accept less items for the same amount of emeralds
  • [Bug MC-82677] - /give @p minecraft:anvil 1 3 will crash your game
  • [Bug MC-85304] - Ender dragons going to XYZ 0 0 0 when spawned in any type of world
  • [Bug MC-87894] - Creeper damage disproportionate
  • [Bug MC-88268] - Glowing CustomName Items have blurry names
  • [Bug MC-88668] - Old Hopper Minecarts have Enabled:0b/do not gather items
  • [Bug MC-89592] - Death screen death message doesn’t hide when showDeathMessages is false
  • [Bug MC-89917] - Pick Block on Boats only give Oak Variant
  • [Bug MC-91803] - In the game / title does not automatically play background music / cave ambient sounds
  • [Bug MC-92208] - Summoned MinecartHopper defaults to Enabled:0b
  • [Bug MC-92783] - Setting LastOutput of a command block to an invalid JSON string causes crash
  • [Bug MC-93093] - Console Spam: “PLAYER is sending move packets too frequently (19 packets since last tick)”
  • [Bug MC-93119] - Survival player can obtain bedrock item
  • [Bug MC-94466] - zombies wont climb stairs
  • [Bug MC-94776] - Chicken will not follow the player with seeds up stairs
  • [Bug MC-95129] - Zombies don’t want to walk up a block (in some situations?)
But as you can see how many there are... I don't really trust 1.9

Status
Not open for further replies.